Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Yasmin Rickards

Robin's eyes opened.  She was still holding my hand after two hours of sleep.  She gave me a soft glare.

"You were supporting them." she huffed.

"I'm sorry darling" I answered.  "But look, in an hour you will be discharged and we can go home" I said.

"We?" she asked bluntly.

Oh I had forgotten to tell her about the new rule that manadgment gave us.

"We have to live together" I said waiting for what she was going to say.

"Oh really? she shrieked exictedly.

I was surprised at that.  She was happy.  She grabbed my neck and I put my hands around her waist as she sat up.  What was she doing.

She kissed my lips.  A simple kiss that made my heart flutter.

"I thought girls didn't do the first move" I said.

"I'm a bit different" she said.

The boys walked into the room.  They came over to hug Robin.

"Group hug!" Liam yelled.

We squished Robin into a group hug.  She started laughing.  Oh her laugh.  Her eyes are twinking again.

I kissed her nose.

The nurse came in agian.  Robin glared at her.

"Yes?" she asked coldly.

"You're discharged" the nurse huffed.

"Yay!" Robin celebrated.

She put on the clothes that Niall brought to her.

"These aren't my clothes" she said.

"Um, well we couldn't go to your flat" Niall answered.  "Those are Louis'"

She chucked at this.  She brought the clothes up to her face and smelled them. 

"You like the smell?" I asked.

She blushed.

"You have a nice smell" she said.

I blushed.  That was the weirdest thing a girl ever told me.  And I liked it. I stared at Robin as she was wearing my Jack wills sweatshirt and my jeans.  My red toms suited her.

"You look like Louis" Zayn said.

"Ha ha!" she said. 

The doctor told her about how she was to take care of her foot and gave her crutches.

I chuckled as she started to try and walk with them down the corridor.  I could hear her swearing under her breath.

"Here let me help" I said.

I chucked the cruthes at Niall who game me a "why me" look.  I lifted Robin up bridal style.  Robin blushed.

"Aww Lou!" she said. "Thanks!"

"No problem sweetie" he said.

"Oh, They're getting all loved up"Niall said as he nudged Harry and pretending to whisper but making it obvious that he wanted them to hear.

"Niall?" Louis said.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, we are getting love up, but mostly because I care about her" Louis said.

Niall looked surprise.

Haha I fooled him good. Oh Yeah he has that facial expression. 

The ride back home was pretty silent.  Robin slept in Louis' arms and Zayn slept on Niall's shoulder.  When they arrived she was still sleeping so he carried her.  It was just ten in the morning so he put her on the couch.  He kissed her nose and patted her hair back.  She fluttered her blue eyes open and looked right at Louis.