Chapter 30

Robin's POV

Yeah me and Louis first official date. We were taking it slow. Cause all the other times we went out there would be other persons such as parties or just chilling with the boys. But this time it's only going to be me and Louis. Together, forever. Okay so now it was about 2 in the afternoon. Paul dropped us at the flat and guess what! I'm getting my tatoo!! Yayyy!

We went inside our flat and found all the boys chilling on the couch, eating and just relaxing. 

"Hey hoes anyone want to come to the tatoo parlour" I screamed excited.

"Anyone coming?" Louis said more calm then me.

"I would like a new one" Zayn said.

"Yup, me too" Harry said.

"Liam, you?" I said.

"What you doing Danielle?" how cute. Asking her first.

"I would like one" she said.

"Girlfriends?" I said asking Ingird and Yasmin.

"Yeah" Ingird said.

"Yup" Yasmin said.

Wow the car is going to be filled with tatoo hungry people!

"Kay then who's coming?" I said. Wow. I'm in a good mood.

A bunch of me's echoed into the room. Harry, Zayn, Liam, Danielle, Yasmin and Ingrid stood from the couches.

"Niall, come with us?" I said sitting next to the still gloomy Niall.

"It's ok" he said.

"No, actually you're coming!" I said not wanting Niall to stay at home alone.

"Really it's ok" I  ignored his protests and easily pulled him up.

"Niall, only Jimmy protests" I said mocking Louis. Me and Niall were alone in the room cause everyone was getting ready for the trip to the tatoo place. We were going to stay long there.

Niall gave me a half hearted smile and I extended my arm.

"What do you want?" he said.

"Your iphone please" I said.

"Why?" he said clearly not getting me.

"I have to teach your 'fans' a lesson" I said making air qoutes as I did.

"No?" he said. It came out more of a question. Haha.

"Niall be a good leprechaun and give me your phone" I said edging towards him.

"Fine" he said, clearly not wanting the events of this morning to reply themsleves.

He handed me his iphone. Oh yeah a lock. It was a password so no numbers. I wrote food and it unlocked itself.

I logged into twitter and decided to make a twitcam. Niall was still sulking, the tearstains on his face still visible with red puffy eyes. He had cried to much.

"Hello guys! This is Robin here. So what are you all up to?" I glanced at the views of the twitcam which were now going over a million. In less then a minute! Total wow.

"Well, Niall has been getting loads of hate on twitter. He has been crying all day. You guys that do this are really immature and just total idiots with no hobbies at all. You should experience bullying as much as he does. And what do you guys mean with the phrase 'he doesn't deserve to be in the band'? That is the most bitchy thing I have ever heard. Why do you go to their concerts with frontrow seats? To tell Niall lies? I would like to tell you guys to stop doing this! If you can't be a fan of one direction, leave them alone and go find a new hobby. I have been getting hate as well and I know what Niall is exactly feeling."  As I said my monologue, the others where piling into the room hearing me with astonished faces.