Chapter 41

Robin's POV

"Louiiissssss" I screamed staring at my walk in closet.

"Comingg" he bellowed back.

The door opened and Louis walked in. "What do you want ma' lady?"

"I don't know what to wear" I said in a whiny voice.

"I'm gonna choose for you" he said exitedly.

"Okayyy And I'm gonna choose for youu" I said with the same amount of excitement.

I went to Louis' walk in closet and stared at all the different shirts, hats and all sorts of stuff that he had. I grabbed a white tee, jeans jacket, black jeans and black vans and layed them on the bed. I went to his underwear and chose Calvin Klein.

"Readyy" I said, walking back to my closet. He had chosen a white dress, jean jacket and studded converse with hidden heels.

"Niceee" I said totally loving the outfit.

"Do you like it babe?" he said.

"Love it" I said getting on my tiptoes and kissing him softly.

"Go check out yours" I said pushing him and smacking his bum. He laughed and went to check out his.

I stripped to my undies and put the dress over my head. I put it on and realised it had a zip.

"Louis" I said.

He walked into my closet wearing his boxers only. I couldn't help not bite my lip at his toned fit body.

"Like what you see?" he said.

I snapped out of it and nodded. "Could-"

He cut me off by slamming me to my wardrobe with a hot passionate kiss. I kissed back. He was turning me on so much.

When we parted I noticed that his eyes were full of lust. But I wasn't scared of him like I was before. Now I wanted him. Now.

He lifted me up from my bum and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me in for yet another kiss while he stumbled to our bed.

We were both fighting for dominance but when he squuezed my bum he slid his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch.

He layed me on the bed and removed my dress, his legs on each side of my hips. He bit my lip as he stared at every inch of my body.

He pulled me from my hands and unclasped my bra. He took one of my breasts in his mouth and startd kissing and sucking huskily.

"Lou" I moaned in pleasure.

"You like that baby?" he said. He moved his kisses down my stomach and stopping at my panty line.

I hummed a yes. He got off me and removed his boxers, showing off a huge erection.

He came back on me and clasped my pants between his teeth pulling down. He entered me and started pleasuring me. His thrusts powerful.

A knock at the door brought us all to realitly from our horny world.

"Can I come in?" A voice like Liam's. Liam.

"Just a sec" Louis said jumping up and pulling me up with him to my closet. He slipped on his boxers and closed my door, mouthing 'get dressed'.

Thankfully he had brought my white dress so I slipped on some underwear and a bra and my white dress. I manadged to pull the zip up myself.

I slipped on my hidden heels and my jeans jacket and went to listen what the boys were saying in our bedroom.