Chapter 23

Robin's POV

Everyone raced to the bathroom as I screamed does words. There were only 3 bathrooms. I limped to the closest one but as I was opening the door, Zayn tackled me onto the ground. We started rolling about in the corridor, smashing into the walls.

"Oh it's on!" I yelled in his ear.

This was really turning into a real fight. We weren't joking anymore. We were like really fighting. Suddenly I was the one at the bottom and he pressed against my broken leg. I know he didn't mean it. I let out a scream of pain. But seriously! My leg's broken for carrot's sake!

Zayn let go of me and stood up. I stayed on the ground, holding the tears in as all the boys came in, Harry naked. First I shielded my eyes from his naked thing.

"Harry" It was a really high pitched shriek. Louis shooed him off and came near me.

"Ro? Are you ok?"

I pretended to fake sob.

"He-he attacked me" I whipered, cluthing onto Louis' shirt and pulling him on the ground, on me. Great!

We were really close now. He leaned in and kissed me. Immediatly I felt him getting pulled away from me. It was Liam. Zayn helped me up.

I already felt the need to be close with him again.

"Why?" I fake whimpered.

"Not on the rug in the middle of the corridor please" Liam scolded.

I got a bit taller and face him.

"Oh don't get all Daddy Direction with me!" I shrieked. That was turning into a bad habit, the shrieking.

He shielded his ears while he stiffled a giggle.

"Wait, you giggle?" I said.

He stormed off and I beat Zayn to the shower. Liam and Harry were showering in the others.

I got in the shower, keeping my foot out and rubbed my scalp. I like washing my hair. And I was excited for tonight. I was going to meet Danielle. I had only met her on skype calls. And Yasmin, Harry's new girlfriend that he has been seeing. She sounded like a really cute girl from his descriptions. And Zayn has also been seeing a girl, she's called Ingrid. I think that I am going to get on well with them.

As I was thinking all about this, I saw the door open quietly. I hope that none of the boys were playing any pranks. I silently crept from the shower and pulled a towel around me.

"Louis, get out!" I screamed.

He got in and smiled.

"Lou..." I trailed off...why does he have that seductive look. Oh hell no.

"Louis! GET OUT OF MAA KITCHEN"  I yelled popping in histericals right afterwards.

He just gave me a sexy look and came near me. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I can't. I wanted to prank him.

"Oh Lou, what would I do without you" I whimpered. As he came closer to kiss me I went to his side and yelled in his ear making him jump.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF MAA KITCHEN" I yelled. As I did, he yelped and fled out.

Aww he doesn't want to get spanked by daddy directioner. Hmm, I agree.

I dried my hair and crept out, yelling to any boys that a bathroom is free. I went into the room I shared with Louis and snatched some underwear. I also put my i pod on speaker and agusted to shuffle. As I did, Kiss you came on. How I loved this song. I blasted the volume up and danced (if you can with a cast) crazily in my underwear while puoring my heart out in the song I know so well.