Dizzy

She bows her head to me and runs off. Jake chuckles. "You have that affect on every creature?" I nod, afraid that he will reject me. I look away and his hand guides my face to look at him, but I keep my eyes off of him. "Ali'yah, baby. Don't look away from me." I look at him. "My sister has the same affect on creatures as well, remember?" He explains, I nod. "I never once rejected her and I won't reject you. You are mine." I look up at his words. "You are my mate, my love." A tear rolls down my cheek, as I kiss him gently. His arms wrap around me and kisses me. We pull apart, he lifts me up and carries me to the edge of the forest where the forest meets the ocean. We lay in the patch grass looking at stars. I look at him, watching his face. He looks at me, I keep his gaze. I sit on his stomach, his hands on my hips.

"You are mine." I say to him, he smiles, and nods. "Say it, Jake." I softly hiss. He sits up, wrapping his arms around my waist. Our lips are about to touch.

"I'm yours. Only yours." Jake whispers. I smile, brightly.

"Za'u."

I pull Jake to show him the water at night. He gets up and lets me pull him. We go under and swim. I lead him to all my favorite places. I watch his face as he stares in awe everytime. I see a head accessory. I pick it up, Jake wraps his arms around me. I sign to him. "Lets go up." We go up and I look at the head accessory my eyes widen as I realize who's it is. "Ronal." I kiss it and release it.

"Are you sure you want to let it go?" Jake asks.

"Yes. She was always the one to love the water. This is where she would want to be that includes her stuff." He nods. His arms are around me, I turn and wrap my arms around him. He hugs me.

~Two months later~

I run from the children. They love this training. They have been training me. They all attack me one at a time, stopping me in my tracks. I dodge and block and attack. Jake later teaches me, he has been teaching me about sky people equipment. I yawn, he laughs. "Ali'yah, I know this is torture for you, but this is important. They will attack with these and more." I nod my understandment. After my lesson I get up. I almost fall, Jake grabs my arm. "Are you ok?" I look at him and nod.

"Yes, ma yawne." I lost my balance. I walk outside. Tuk is playing in the sand with Neteyam. I see Lo'ak standing watching the water. I go to him. "What is wrong, Lo'ak?" Lo'ak sighs.

"I love her. I don't know how to tell her." He explains I smile at my son.

"Tell Tsireya and her parents. I know she feels the same." He looks at me in confusion.

"How?" I smile softly.

"The day we met your family, you had her smiling and she wanted to be around you. She feels the same Lo'ak." He smiles and starts to go tell her. I feel dizzy and start to fall over. I faint.

~Jake's POV~

I'm working on our new home. One I want our family to extend. I'm almost done with it. Tonowari says that the Na'vi who is living in the Marui being built, needs to finish it. So, Tonowari and I are now working on our own Marui. I finish the last pod together. My ear twitches at Tonowari yelling my name. I look and he's smiling. "I am done." He says.

"Good. Is this right?" Tonowari looks at it. He nods.

"It is very good." I hang the last hammock in Mine and Ali'yah's room. I have a surprise for her.

"It is a good thing we have the Marui done before Arya gives birth. He says as I come down. I hear a terrifying yell. It was calling.

"Dad!". My ear twitches as Tonowari and I look. I see Tuk and Neteyam running to me. Tuk is crying, Neteyam is on the edge of crying. I run to my children, Tonowari close behind me.

"Tuk, Neteyam, what is it?" Tuk grabs my hand trying to pull me with all her might. "Tuk. What is it?" I repeat.

"It's Mama!" She yells trying to pull still. "She fainted dad!" I stand frozen. Everything goes quiet.

'No, not her.' Is all I think.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look to see Tonowari. The noise comes back. "We must hurry. Your mate, my sister might be hurt." He says, I pick Tuk up, so she won't fall back. I run, following Neteyam. We go to our Marui, I see Arya and Lo'ak over my mate. She's unconscious. I rush to her, I don't touch her, so my sister can check her. I look to Lo'ak.

"What happened?" I ask. I guess my tone was too harsh, because his ears go back and Arya hisses at me.

"Jake, this is not his fault. She's lucky to have been around him or her fall could have hurt her." I close my eyes at her words. I know this is not Lo'ak's fault.

"I know. I didn't mean to use such a harsh voice. I just..." My voice is breaking. "I just want to know what happened." I choke out. Tears forming.

"I was talking to mom, I was asking for her advice. When she gave it to me I turn to take mom's advice. Something didn't feel right to leave her there alone. I turn to see her falling..." Lo'ak's voice is laced with fear. Fear of losing her. I hug my youngest son.

"She'll be okay, son. She has to be."