War

We kill many Sky people. I see Payakan handling the hunters. Someone is shooting at me. I dive with my Tsurak. I dodge the bullets under the water. I see Jake, he sees me. He nods at me, I nod at him. I know what he's trying to say. I go under the Ikran carrying the man shooting at Jake. My Tsurak leaps out of the water and grabs the Ikran by the throat. We swing the Ikran and throw it in the water. I continue to off, I remember my vision. I go to that spot. I see the Ikran flying over about to get Kiri. I ride there faster. I let go of my Tsurak and push her out of the way. The Ikran grabs me. "Mom!" Kiri yells.

"Stay!" I yell. I hope she listens. He drops me, I roll protecting my stomach. I stay rolled up, until he grabs me.

"Let's go buttercup." I hiss at the name he called me. He grabs my queue. "Don't make me cut it off. How is Arya? Talking about Queue's, I cut her mates off. I guess it's worst than death." I whimper, not from the threat, but from knowing the pain Arya's former mate went through before he died.

   He ties me. I kick the back of his legs. "I will make you pay for what you did." He yanks my hair and forces me to look at him.

"Careful. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your child would we?" I stop fighting him. He lets me go and walks away. I hear Tuk and Tsireya coming from behind me.

"Leave!" I yell in a whisper.

"Sully's stick together." Tuk says.

"Tuk go get your father. The bad man is going to tie you up too. If you get your father you will have done all you can. Please!" She huffs. wanting to cry. "I will not die. I promise." She looks at me, I hear him coming. He grabs her, I smack his leg with my tail. He falls hitting the ship. Tuk and Tsireya dives in the water. The man slaps me.

"Now, he will not come to me." He starts to walk away to catch Tuk.

"He will for his child." I say, he kneels in front of me. I grab his knife with my tail, careful not to notify him. "I am with child, his child." I say hiding the knife behind my leg. I know I need to get to my son. He stands and walks to the entrance. I use my tail to cut my ties. I put down his knife and dive into the water. I call for my Tsurak. I ride it to the rock in my vision.

   I see Tsireya, Tuk, Lo'ak, and Ao'nung. They are surrounding Neteyam. I get out of the water and push a sky person out of the way to get to Neteyam. Jake is holding his hand. Ao'nung is holding his chest. Neteyam looks at me. "Mom, I'm not scared. I know Eywa has me." He is breathing hard. Tear fall down his face.

"Mawey Neteyam, Mawey." I say holding my tears in. 'Please, Eywa, please.' Neteyam looks at Jake.

"Dad I..." Neteyam stopped breathing.

"No! Neteyam!" I yell, I hug my child. I hold my hand on his heart. It's still beating, I can hardly feel it. All I can do is yell for my son.

   I do not know how his heart is still beating. I do not know when eclipse came. Jake pulls me out of my trance. "Let's go."

"No." I say, my voice is weak. Jake is where Ao'nung and Lo'ak was.

"Listen."

"No."

"Listen. Listen to me." I look at Jake, his eyes show pain, but his words are strong. I scream and keep crying. Why do I feel like I lost a son I raised? "Listen to me." I try to push him away. He just grabs both my arms. "Listen to me." I look in his eyes and shake my head. "Listen to me." I see him panicking. "They have our daughter." I look at him with concern. "They have Kiri." He says, again. I thought I protected her. I cry harder. "I need you with me." I quiet and look in his eyes. "And I need you to be strong. Okay, Right now Kiri needs us to protect her. It's not too late to save her." I grab my spear I laid next to me. I stand ready to kill these demons. They will pay for killing my son. "Let's go get our daughter.