Chapter 3

~Dream~

~Dream~

It was the darkest time of night right before dawn an it was raining outside, everyone was asleep an I decided that I was just going to get up to read, I got up and checked on my son while he was sleeping and walked back into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

As the coffee was brewing I pulled one of my favorite books off the shelf and set everything up to get comfy and read. As soon as the coffee was finished I poured me a cup an sat down with my fuzzy blanket and opened my book.

30 mins go by and I hear some rumblings from my toddler in his room I get up an walk over to him and pick him up.
"Good morning piglet" I whisper.
He nuzzled his head into my neck while wiping the sleep from his eyes.

Early Dawn approached while I made breakfast and we sat down and ate.
Around 7 a.m my husband walked through the front door.
" hey honey." He grumbles
" hey love, how was work?" I say happily.
" long." He states.
"Want some breakfast?"
"No I think Imma just relax for a bit, did he do ok last night?" He asks.
"Mmhmm just like always, aside from throwing tantrums about not wanting to go to bed everything was a ok!" I exclaimed.
We finished eating while my husband watched some tv. After a while he got ready for bed an I gave him a quick kiss goodnight.
———————————————

The sound of snoring shook me awake, as I attempted to open my eyes the early morning sunshine felt more like burning rays of fire, my head hurts so bad as I try to reach up to touch it I realize my hands are tied in front of me.

With this realization I fully snap into my consciousness and take in my surroundings, Im in the woods in some sort of mix shift camp.
The 7 men that surrounded me yesterday were all asleep, as I sat up I hear growling and I snap my head to the left and I see a creeper stumbling towards the camp. Noting that these dumbasses aren't aware of it an the fact that my hands are tied (literally) I go to speak up but before I can the creeper walks right into the rigged up barbwire alert system.
As soon as the sound of the alert system started shaking everyone jumped up aside from me, like I said I don't really care what happens to me anymore, at this point since I'm "claimed" I much rather die anyways.
"I got it."
One of the guys deadpans he grunts as he stabs the creeper under his chin.

Looking around me I see everyone but the crossbow man.

"Looks like that Robin Hood cat cut out on us after all."
Some guy states.
Squeakers perks up an says while looking me dead in my eyes.

"Hell if that's the case looks like I might actually get a piece of ass after all. I didn't think he had the sack to go out on his own. Oh boy am I happy he did tho."

The hairy man spoke up.
"He don't, probably just stepped out to drop a morning deuce."

Okay first of all I understand it's the end of the world an all but could y'all maybe not actually act like men, I literally want to fucking vomit right now. Never the less if anyone of these men try to touch me I will bite their dick off.