Chapter 18

A/N: This is a smut chapter. If you don't read smut you can skip it because it's not important to the plot. (Except maybe like the last 3-4 paragraphs idk) 💀 I'm ngl to you all I've written one piece of smut before and never did it again because it was BAD. So I'm so terribly sorry if this is bad.

Ares

I didn't know what I was doing. I just knew that I wanted to do it. Needed to do it.

I stilled hated her. With every bone in my body. I still fantasized about holding a gun to her head. I still wanted to take her life and her parents lives.

But I also couldn't stop thinking about that day when I held that knife to her throat. And the way she was throbbing.

And when that motherfucker called Hazel a whore I couldn't help myself. No one got to call her that except me. No one else should even be insulting her without her permission to begin with.

And Hazel defending her little glorified Ex boyfriend was really the straw that broke the camel's back. I wanted her to know she's mine.

Wether she liked it or not.

I started moving my hand down her leggings till I reached her lace panties, I moved them to the side and...fuck she was so wet. So fucking wet. All because of me.

I circled her clit with my thumb and she let out a soft and airy moan. Which was music too my ears. It made me want to intensify the sound. Made me want to hear her scream.

I started to move my thumb faster and slowly but surely her soft moans and gasps started becoming louder and louder. Her thighs started shaking and she was holding out to the counter behind her for dear life. I knew she was about to come.

But I wasn't going to let that happen. Not yet atleast.

I removed me thumb from her clit and looked up to see her reaction. Her chest was rapidly heaving up and down and her face was flushed with a pretty shade of pink.

She whimpered when I pulled my hand out of her leggings. "W- Why'd you stop?" She asked almost pleading with her eyes for me to continue what I had started.

"Because you were about to come and we can't have that can we?" I said rubbing my thumb over her bottom lip, contemplating wether I should kiss her or not.

If I kissed her I'd be throwing all my morals out the window. Every single one.

But her lips were so pink and pouty. So inviting. So tempting.

But at the end I had decided against it. She did turn me on. Probably way to much for my own good. But I had a plan. A plan for revenge and she wasn't going to me throw it all out the window.

I heard her mutter the word 'asshole' underneath her breath before I lowered my lips down to her neck and started kissing and sucking.

My hands started roaming around her body till they landed her her waist as she moved her neck to the side and gave me a better angle.

I kept kissing and sucking till I found the perfect spot on her neck. I could tell because she started panting and moaning. So I kept my mouth there sucking and licking and once I was done I saw the red mark I left.