Epilogue

^^^
Hazel's Wedding Dress and the Wedding Aesthetic

Ares

1 Month Later...

I think it was very normal for a man to be nervous on his own wedding day right? Well I mean technically we were already married but what if she said no? Or if she was a no show?

Alexis said I was being stupid and maybe she was right. I probably was being stupid but I was just nervous ok? So many things could go right and wrong.

I was currently standing at the Alter, after watching the ceremony begin and having the "pairs" walk though I walked through.

I say pairs because only two of the three pairs were actually couples. Grayson and Harmony and Ava and Dmitriy. We just paired up Luca and Alexis because they were as single as pringles and they were fine with it.

Plus, we didn't end up choosing one maid of honor nor one best man. Hazel couldn't choose who she wanted her maid of honor to be so she just made them all her Maidens of Honor.

And I just made Luca, Dmitriy, and Grayson my best men.

My hands were trembling as they announced that Hazel would be walking down the aisle after what felt like forever the doors to the old church opened and there she was.

Wow. Just...fucking wow.

She was wearing a flowy white dress with lace at the top, and she was wearing her vail while she carried her bouquet of white roses.

She looked gorgeous.

I could tell she was a bit nervous so I gave her a reassuring smile so that she'd know that everything was going to be ok.

As she stood at the alter with me I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it while she smiled, I guess we were too lost in the moment because the officiant cleared his throat which made the 60 something guests laugh.

"We are here to watch this wonderful young couple get married and start and new and amazing chapter of their lives." Said the officiant.

Then the officiant turned to me. "Do you Ares take Hazel Ivanov to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do. I promise to love and Cherish you." I said while looking at Hazel who had tears in her eyes. Her tears were out of joy, as I put my mother's wedding ring in her finger.

The officiant then turned to Hazel and said "Fo you Hazel take Ares Aleixandre to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do. I promise to love and go cherish you." Hazel said looking at me while she put on my wedding ring on my finger.

Fuck when we're we going to get to the kiss the bride part?

I think the officiant might've seen my impatience and cleared his throat. "You may now kiss the bride."

And without hesitation I immediately pulled Hazel in and kissed her lips which made her let out a surprise laugh. After a few seconds she had to pull away so we didn't have to "make anyone uncomfortable"