Chapter 28

A/N: I'm writing this during my Global Studies class. In school. Physically. I'm brave I know 🤠 (also we have a substitute so that's why I'm doing it)

Also umm...I know this is an arranged marriage story but I did not know the first thing about how people actually legally get married so I had to watch a video

I'm so sorry if this isn't like accurate lmao 😭

Also SMUT. That's all.

Hazel

I was nervous. Yesterday I was scared. Today I was nervous extremely nervous. Oh who am I kidding. I was nervous and scared. I guess it was only natural. I was getting married after all.

It was all nerve wracking because Ares's entire family was behind us patiently waiting for us to sign the papers. I turned my head around to look behind me.

Luca, Harmony, Alexis, and Grayson were there all willing to be our witnesses. Luca was on his phone texting, probably busy. Harmony and Alexis were proudly smiling at me and Grayson was giving me two thumbs up.

I chuckled nervously under my breath. Grayson really was such a random person but he was such a ray of sunshine and honestly I was so glad he was here.

I turned my head from my right to my left to see Dmitriy and Ava. When I had called Dmitriy last night to tell him the news about Ares and I's marriage being so soon he was not happy.

He was asking me so many questions about so many things. But, one of the main ones that stuck with me was Are you sure you want this?

After thinking long and hard I knew my answer was yes. Ares and I still had a lot to learn and I don't think we would ever truly be in love but we could be friends. And a healthy friendship makes a healthy marriage.

Plus, Ares and I have great sexual chemistry which is just an added bonus. Happy life, Happy wife I suppose. And this wife would be very happy.

When Dmitriy heard that I was very sure about marrying Ares he sighed into the phone and told me he'd make sure he'd be here today. And he stuck to his words.

Though he didn't tell me he would be bringing Ava, which isn't really much of a problem. I was just surprised she even agreed to come. It's not like we knew eachother all that well. But, somehow she felt like an older sister.

Kind of like Alexis. Just in two different ways. Alexis was the type of "no bullshit" person if you need someone who will tell you the harsh truth then she's that person.

Ava was much softer in comparison. She'd probably still be honest with you but she'd try her best to soften the blow.

And honestly I needed both types of people in my life.

Dmitriy smiled at me with a bit of concern but I knew it was just him being an overprotective brother. Ava laid her head on his shoulder and smiled at me while waving her hand.

As I waved back to her Ares, entered through the door claiming to be fashionably late. He was in a simple black and white tux but damn did he look good.

As I looked him up and down, he just winked at me as he began to walk over.

Asshole.