Chapter 21

^^^
This is how I imagine Ava 😍😍😍

Another A/N:
So getting chapter 21 back up was really complicated 😭

I tried just unpublishing chapter 21 and creating another part with the contents of chapter 21 and then publishing them in order

But that was a mess because they wouldn't go in order

Like chapter 22 would appear first

It was stupid 😭

So I had to take chapter 22 and make it chapter 21 so if you see comments for this chapter that don't make sense 😭

I'm so sorry

Also if you guys want to comment again and re-read the chapter it would be greatly appreciated but it's ok if you don't

But I would REALLY appreciate it if you re-read chapter 22 😭 because it won't have an reads/votes/or comments

But once again you don't have too

Thank you all so much for understanding

On with the show...

Hazel

I did not like the idea of going back to my Father's house. But, here I was in the car with Ares heading to my Father's house.

When Ares originally told me that my Father had invited us to his house I started freaking out? What could he have possibly wanted?

I was in the dark already about my fathers plans. It felt like he had turned his back on me when he was the one who wanted me to do this.

I only agreed to do this because Ares agreed to protect me.

Well more like promised.

He promised he would protect me if I told him what was going on. And so I told him. Ares had proven to me before that he can protect me.

Even without me being there.

Though he took it out on the wrong person.

But, nevertheless it was to protect me.

But, I had yet to forgive him. I agreed to be exclusive enemies with benefits and I agreed to hear him out.

But forgiveness is earned and he would have to earn my forgiveness.

I hadn't noticed I had zoned out till I heard the door on my side of the car open. And there he was 6'2, chocolate brown eyes, and a jawline that could cut through diamonds.

I wouldn't blame any girl for wanting him. But, he told me we were enemies with benefits. Exclusive enemies with benefits.

Meaning he was mine.

And I was his. And his words yesterday confirmed that.

"And it's only fair that if you worship only my cock then I'll only worship your pussy."

I had to squeeze my thighs together to contain my arousal. God what was this man doing to me?

"Dont stare at me like that Hazel. We're at your parent's house." He said. His eyes were dilated and they were almost black with lust.