Chapter 22

This is a smut chapter!!!

And for your troubles I present to you

Streets- Doja Cat

Ares

We should've never gone to Ivanov's house. I knew in my gut it wasn't right. Ever since Hazel had told me how her father had threatened any possible education in her foreseeable future I should've said no.

But I didn't.

And now Hazel was hurting. Because of her parents. But, she would never admit it. And God damn it. I hated to admit it but I didn't want her hurt. Seeing her hurt did something to me.

Something I couldn't quite explain. Seeing her hurt...it almost hurt me. It was stupid. And I absolutely hated it.

Though I was questioning my hatred. Because here I was watching Hazel on my bed. My bed.

The idea of fucking someone on my bed was foreign. Sure I had, had my fair share of hook ups but never in my bed. This was a first for me.

Hazel's perfect plump lips were still parted in shock from when I threw her on my bed. She was looking up at me with her blue eyes innocently. Almost as if she were enticing me. Telling me to go on ahead and fuck her.

Fuck.

She couldn't just...do this. Could she?

Because she was and I'm not even sure she was aware that she was doing it.

Her eyes should've made me walk away. Before all I saw were the eyes of a murder. A man who took away my parents. The man who took my siblings parents from them. He took my everything away from me.

But, today I felt a shift in personality and attitude towards her on my part. She was still incredibly stubborn. And I still hated her.

But now I saw a new side of her. I knew how her parents treated her. She might've shared her parents faces, blood, DNA, and even last name but she was not her parents.

It was a tough pill to swallow because it made me question everything else more. Did I really hate Hazel? Or was I just finding excuses?

Finding excuses to not admit the things I actually hated. I hated the idea of Hazel betraying me. I hated the idea of Hazel going to someone else for her personal pleasure.

I hated the idea that she might not be mine.

But, she was mine.

Mine to hate. Mine to destroy. Mine to please. Mine to taint.

I looked down at her again. Her dress was pressing her tits together. Just enough to give you the illusion that they were about to spill out.

Feeling the sudden surge of adrenaline, I lean down and press my lips against hers hard. A few minutes ago I had gotten my first taste of Hazel. And it was addicting.

There was this fire within us. Almost like a competition too see who could out do the other. And I loved a good challenge.

I coaxed her lips open with my tongue as she opened her mouth for me, I pushed her back into the mattress and climbed on top of her.

Even though I was somewhat multitasking I remained focused on this god damn kiss. We both moaned and panted into the kiss.

Suddenly I felt Hazel arch her back and her chest touched mine. Which allowed me to feel her hardened nipples under her dress.