Chapter 19

A/N: Don't be a silent reader I love when you guys comment!

Hazel

I hadn't spoken to Ares in over a month. To be more specific 43 days. Was I being petty? Yes. Did I care? Absolutely not. People always made it seem like being petty was a bad thing.

But it wasn't. Especially if its for a good reason. I mean he fingered me and then ate me out. He made me come twice for gods sake.

While I could barely make myself come. He even made sure that I was somewhat comfortable with my body. Sure, my insecurities didn't go away just because of a few pretty words.

But they did make me feel a bit better. I thought we had something. I didn't think we'd become the next Romeo and Juliet. But, I thought we could at-least be friends.

But, clearly not because he walked out on me and gave me no explanation as to why exactly it was he walked out on me.

And I don't think he planned on giving me said explanation. Which sucked. But I don't care.

If he didn't want to sleep with me that was his loss. He gave me two orgasms and cured my sexual frustration. I gained more than I loss.

I wasn't going to beg anyone to sleep with me. And he better not have expected it.

Just because I was being nice too him for once it didn't mean I would be nice to him forever.

And to be completely honest I'm glad I dodged a bullet. I got so caught up in the moment I almost forgot that I literally hated Ares.

I mean this was the guy who considered me his property, had me in a chokehold, held a knife too my throat, beat up my ex, told me his family would never be my friends, and was forcing me into marriage.

There was a lot to hate. And trust me I hated.

Actually loathed was the right word.

I loathed Ares.

I'll admit letting Ares touch me was a moment of weakness. One I enjoyed. Far too much. But it was never going to happen again.

One thing that was going to happen though was our wedding. God I despised the fact that I had to be legally tied to that man.

But, fortunately I would be able to plan the wedding however I wanted. So, I could still have my dream wedding even if it wasn't with my dream man.

I opened the door and got out of the car. A big perk of not speaking to Ares was that he wasn't talking to me either.

So even if he did care about what I was doing he wouldn't say a word because he was too stubborn.

I walked into a small Cafe that was a few minutes away from Ares's apartment. They sold really good coffee here.

As I walked up to the cashier to order my cappuccino I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw it was a girl who was tapping my shoulder.

She had maple brown hair and tan skin. She was really pretty. She had a lot of designer clothes on. Just from what I could see I saw a bunch of Gucci, Dior, and Miu Miu.

"Can I help you?" I asked her with a smile, I didn't want her to think I was being rude. Because I wasn't. But I don't think she would've noticed anyway.

Because she was just looking me up and down. Almost as if she were sizing me up. "So you're Ares's fiancé?" She asked in a bittersweet tone.

"Uhh yeah that's me, I'm Hazel." I said with a small smile on my face. This felt awkward. Yet, I couldn't exactly understand why.