hate this place

The room was crowded. That was sure. Too crowded for the anxious boy who sat on the floor. Well curled up on the floor, hiding from people. Wooyoung was supposed to eat lunch but guess what? He didn't. His damned anxiety hit him the moment he heard the voices of other students. So now he is in hiding. Wondering why even he tried to go to the dining room when it was obviously going to be crowded. Maybe if he came five minutes early he wouldn't be scared.

"Why am i like this" Wooyoung huffed. Getting up and going back to his room. The stairs was a challange, the poor boys tired legs dragged him up 2 floors. Finally reaching his room, he jumped on the bed. Falling face first on the soft material.

"Ouch" he hissed. Throwing the crumbs and some pens on the floor. It can be cleaned later. He wished for one thing.

Sleep.

He wanted to sleep so bad. His eyes were already droppy and the thought of going to dreamland was too tempting. As he closed his eyes the door opened. Loud. His roommate always opened the door too harsh. Making Wooyoungs ears hurt. But he was too much of a coward to ask the other boy to close the door slowly. Or open. Whatever. He sighed again. Sitting up on bed. Another sigh leaving his dry lips. He got up. Wetting his lips and taking a sip of water from the glass he put three days ago. It wasn't clean but the thought of going to the faucet was too tiring.

"God why is this so hard" Wooyoung breathed. As he slumped on his chair.

"Ok young man. Get yourself together or you're going to fail. We don't want mom sad do we" he said quietly. Talking to himself like always. The words were blurry as he tried to read the math question. Rubbing his eyes off sleep.

"Get yourself together" Wooyoung whispered. Slapping his cheek lightly. Like that, his journey to burning his brain started...

Hi. I wanted to do something so this came to mind.

Hope you like it.

:)