just a moment

Wooyoung felt a tingling sensation on his neck, rubbing the spot from stop itching. But it didn't stop, going up his jaw to his cheek. Peppering his face with kisses, causing Wooyoung to shiver at the sensation. With half annoyance, as sleep was still clouding his mind, he swat the tingling away, turning on his other side to get more comfortable.

"Wooyoungie, wake up. We're gonna be late to class," San whispered, rubbing the youngers back to rouse him from sleep. Only for Wooyoung to whine in annoyance.

"Go away," he spat, more like slurred. İn his mind at least it sounded threatening. San chuckled, the realization that it was currently Saturday and that Wooyoung loved sleeping a lot in the weekend.

"Oh, sorry, you sleep more. I will tell Yunho that you're sleeping because he was the one to inform you about, the outing you three talked about. Yunho said it like that, anyway, sleep well," San said softly, leaving the room quietly, not before pulling the blanket more around Wooyoung.

"I guess he is still sleeping," Yunho sighed, not seeing his bestfriend with San when the other came back from his mission.

"Nope, he wanted to sleep more," San shrugged. The three, including Mingi who clung to Yunho until they were out of the school building, got on their usual route. The weather was sunny, windy yet not freezing like last week, to their relief because Mingi didn't had to carry Yunho's jacket like last time.

San observed the two giants, they were close in height, obviously he noticed before but now that he got to be alone with the two it was more noticable. Mingi's hair, now bleached to blonde and slightly overgrown looked to attractive at that moment. As if Yunho thought the same thing, he ran his fingers through Mingi's hair, holding his neck to pull him closer to his side, placing a gentle kiss on his temple.

"San ah, I'm curious about something, are you and Wooyoung together?" Mingi asked, slapping San out of his mind. Yunho shot Mingi a warning look, lips sealed and grip tightening around his neck.

"Yunho, it's ok. Its not that important anyway, and no. We are not together," San replied with a smile, trying to ease the tension. Yunho dropped his hand to his side, saying something that made the other giant grimace.

"Sorry, Yuyu. I won't do it again, and sorry for asking that, San. It was insensitive," Mingi sighed, running a hand through his hair, though his frown stayed. İn hopes of breaking the tension, San pat Yunho's shoulder, smiling to show that it didn't cross any lines.

Yunho hummed, pulling Mingi closer by his waist this time. "Come," he urged, one arm around San's shoulder. The trio walked in silence for a while until they reached the town hall.

"I'm going to look for new pants, you go with San, Yuyu," Mingi beamed. Rushing off to a store that had pants show on models at the front glass.

Yunho glanced at San, pointing at a shop that sell flowers. "Let's go,"

×

That night, Yeosang wasn't really into sleep. An hour ago, he texted Wooyoung and the youngers texts sounded angry. That wasn't at all like Wooyoung, he knew his bestfriend well despite not talking everyday day.

Yeosang
Let's call

His message got left on seen though, and that worried him even more. With no reason to wait, as well as he couldn't sleep, he pressed call. Waiting for the phone to go through.

"Aren't you tired," Wooyoung's voice came through.

"Oh, hi hi, how are you? Just wanted to see how you're doing," Yeosang said quietly, careful not to wake his mom that in the other room.