warm and close

Song: I'll be seeing you - Billie Holiday

Smut

Wooyoung rolled from side to side on San's bed with a tired expression. The older was doing his skin care in front of the little mirror at the sink. Occasionally glancing at Wooyoung to make sure he's comfortable.

"I'll be done in a minute, don't worry," San assured. Washing off the bubble from the face wash, then dried his with the towel on the bed. He was staying alone, but all the dorm rooms had two beds, so he often put his clothes on the empty bed.

"I'm not bored. You're taking too long," Wooyoung pouted. He pulled his shirt down to hide his exposed skin, San always touched his waist for no reason.

San put on two little star pimple patches on his cheek and wiped his hands one more time. "Ok, I'm done," he grinned. Wooyoung rolled to the wall side and closed his eyes to avoid San. He was there just to have company. Not to talk. But San held his waist gently and turned him on his back to look at his relaxed expression.

"Hey, look at me," San mused, chuckling lightly at the youngers huff. Wooyoung tried to turn around again but stopped moving when San kissed his cheek. "Look at me," he said again.

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes to glare at San. "I don't want to talk, let me rest," he whispered. Still stubborn to turn around, but San shook his head. A small smile on his lips, oh. Wooyoung knew that smile well, too well. He closed his eyes in a hurry to not see San's face closer, but the kiss didn't come.

"San-" San cut him off with a kiss then. Not waiting for it's return he kissed him again and ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair in a soothing motion. He noticed the way the younger gripped his shirt and stayed still but still didn't receive a kiss back.

"What's wrong? You usually return my kiss," San asked quietly. They were alone, but it felt too peaceful to break the vibe.

"I'm tired," Wooyoung reasoned.

"Let's try again, I won't force you, so tell me if you get uncomfortable," San said. Wooyoung nodded and closed his eyes, holding the olders face with calm down. San pressed his lips against Wooyoung's without any pressure this time and waited for a few seconds. He giggled when the younger kissed back this time.

Wooyoung felt San's hand slip under his shirt and rub his middle in circles, half on top of him. San tapped his shoulder to ask for permission to take his shirt off, but Wooyoung shook his head no. He wasn't comfortable tonight for some reason. San didn't push more, deciding to leave it to kisses for the night.

Wooyoung carded his fingers through San's hair softly when he felt the raising warmth in his lower stomach. San rubbed his sides and peppered kisses on his jaw down to his neck, sucking ever so slightly in the process. He smiled in vicotry when Wooyoung sighed in contentment. San looked up to see the younger relaxed under him, head tilted back on the pillow, and cheeks flushed.

"San ah," Wooyoung sighed.

"What is it?" San asked gently. Rubbing Wooyoung's stomach now, feeling his soft skin under his fingers.

"It feels warm, like... it's warm where you're touching," Wooyoung whispered in reply. Embarrassed and nervous from this new feeling.

"Oh, darling, you're aroused. Does it feel overwhelming? We can stop if you're - "

"No, no, it's ok. I'll get used to it," Wooyoung rushed. San nodded in understanding and kissed him again, pressing his palm on the youngers lower stomach to see if it's the right place. Wooyoung bir his lips ro stiffle a moan but failed as San's tongue pushed in his mouth. He didn't try to get the upper hand and let San explore his mouth.

"Bab- is it ok if i call you baby?" San asked. Earning a nod. "I want to try something, tell me if you're uncomfortable," another nod.

San pressed his palm on the same spot again, making the younger moan again. This got him the sign to continue, so he lifted Wooyoung's waist band slightly and lifted his sweatpants a little, all the while still kissing Wooyoung. Now, with the achievement to this point, San also lifted the youngers boxers slightly.

Wooyoung shuddered when cold air hır his skin that's warmed by his clothes and accidentally bit San's bottom lip. The older groaned at the sudden bite and instead kissed his neck, sucking on the unmarked skin. Wooyoung felt San's hand slide under his underwear and graze his private part and tensed.

"Are you ok?"

He nodded and closed his eyes tightly to stop the memories from coming back. The warmth in his stomach increased at the unusual touch, causing him to arch his back at the arousal. San got more couraged by the reaction and stroked Wooyoung's hard length slowly. He earned rather quiet moans from the other and smiled. He was doing well.

"Baby, does it feel good?" San asked softly. Peppering Wooyoung's collarbone with kisses.

"It's warmer, I feel weird," he whined out. San now noticed the tight hold on his arm.

"Are you overwhelmed?" He asked quickly. He didn't want Wooyoung to be feeling like that at all.

"I...," Wooyoung moaned softly. "I don't know, it's warm and tight," he muttered. Face scrunched up and back arched in pleasure.

"Are you close?" San asked again. Hand moving around Wooyoung's member while the other held his face, the younger was leaking and probably close, but San wanted to be sure in case. Wooyoung parted his lips to answer, but instead of words, a string of curses left his mouth.

"I- I don't know, it's too tight and warm now. San ah, it's too much -" Wooyoung stumbled in his words a little. Feeling of wetness rubbing against San's hand confirmed it. He was close. "I'm close,"

San nodded at the confirmation and kissed Wooyoung softly. He never kissed him with lust or passion. He knew the younger was delicate. Wooyoung's hips bucked against San's hand and he gasped at the feeling of release, it was new.

San hushed him with sweet words and kisses, stroking Wooyoung until he came down from his release. He smiled at the younger as if he was the only person in the world that mattered at the moment. Wooyoung smiled at San back, eyes glazed and lips red from all the kisses, but still looked happy.

"How did it feel, baby?" San asked after a minute of silence.

"It felt good," Wooyoung replied. Voice soft and more tired than before. San got his hand out and wiped it with a few tissues from the tissue box.

"I'm glad, that warm feeling was arousal. Can i change your boxers? if you're comfortable with it ofcourse," he asked. Taking a black underwear from his wardrobe and sat on the bed again. Wooyoung's face was lax as if asleep, so San pat his cheek to get a reaction.

"Hmm," Wooyoung hummed. He felt San take off his sweatpants and underwear, a tissue wiping his private part. He whimpered at the feeling, but San shushed him with a kiss. Telling that it's ok and that he is just overstimulated. Soon, a new pair of boxers slid up his legs, followed by his sweatpants.

"Let me hold you, Wooyoungie," San cooed, laying beside the younger and pulled him close to his chest. Resting Wooyoung's head on his chest. San rubbed the youngers back and felt him relax more.

"Sleep well, i..." San paused. Should he say it? Maybe not.

"G'night," Wooyoung mumbled. Voice muffled by San's chest, but it was warm and comfortable. He liked cuddling with San.

"Yeah, goodnight,"

.

This is smth that came out of nowhere, but uh well, i hope you like it

1319 words