love

Love.

Something Wooyoung never understood. Everyone acted like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Like not some are toxic and violent. Yeah it was always a breathtaking view to watch couples, no matter the gender, love eachother. Show affection to eachother.

The first time Wooyoung learned what love is when he found out this group that made music. How their music helped him when he felt alone and scared. He knew it was true love. Sometimes his chest aching because he will never have that person, who Sang his heart out on stage, to be his. Even if he commented on his videos.

Just like that, Wooyoung found himself crying over a love song again. Trying to quieten the sobs that escaped his trembling lips.

"I just want to be loved," he whispered. Hugging his knees closer to his chest. His fragile frame rocking back and forth.

He just wanted to be loved the way the character were loved in movies. How the woman and the man loved eachother truly. Maybe want someone, someone he could show pure affection without being scared, to cardel him in their arms. To cry on their shoulder.

"Shh, it's ok," a whisper. Wooyoung slowly lifted his head and saw Yunho's soft gaze. He tried to wipe the still falling tears but the other held his hand. Rubbing his knuckles with his thumb. And just like he had imagined, Yunho cradled him in his arms. Rubbing Wooyoung's back in comforting circles.

"I've got you," he whispered. Kissing the top of youngers head. "I've got you," he said.

Just like that, Wooyoung fell asleep in Yunho's arms again.

.
A short one.

.