hold my hand

Wooyoung loved the smell of Mingi's hoodie. It was washed and clean, unlike his clothes, just the hoodies, though. Wooyoung didn't care if his hoodie got washed or not because it was getting hotter and his shirts were newly washed instead. It felt warm and fuzzy in Mingi's embrace, and the swaying helped calm his mind.

"Is it better now?" Mingi asked softly. Rubbing the youngers back at the same time.

"Better, thank you,"

"No problem. You sound sleepy, though," Mingi frowned. Worried for Wooyoung more than ever.

"A little tired, can we sleep? I know you have stuff to do -"

"I don't have anything planned. We can sleep," Mingi cut him off. Though his voice was soft like usual, not angry or annoyed. He laid on his back and opened his arms, wrapping them around Wooyoung as the younger resettled on top of him, resting his head on the tallers chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"I know it's not the best timing to say this, but... I hope things with San are going ok. He is a good person, and as far as I know, you two do some stuff together, and if he makes you uncomfortable don't hesitate to say no," Mingi whispered, arms tightening around Wooyoung's waist.

"I'll, thank you,"

×

"What are you doing this summer?" Yunho asked as soon as Wooyoung woke up from his nape, still on top of Mingi. They were comfortable with each other, so it didn't matter much.

"Stay home, probably. You?" Wooyoung asked. Sniffling a yawn.

"Same, Mingi said he would go to a hotel with his family," Yunho smiled, rubbing Wooyoung's back. The taller nodded at the other words.

"Yeah, not to be annoying, but do you want to get coffee?" Wooyoung asked.

"You're never annoying, and yes, I would love to get coffee," Yunho replied with a chuckle. "Let's go,"

×

Wooyoung sipped on his coffee while the two talked about the holiday and their fianly exams for the next few minutes. Too consumed in his head but still listening, it was interesting. Footsteps came closer to the dining hall, and the three turned to look at the new comer. It was San who looked like he woke up new.

"Hey, guys," he greeted with a small smile. Face lightning up at the sight of his friends.

"Hey, how are you?" Mingi asked, cheerful as always.

"İt's all good, took a nap for a bit," San replied. He sat next to Wooyoung and put his phone on the table. They went back to talking but Wooyoung stayed quiet, he didn't feel like talking. Ofcourse Mingi noticed the change in his mood, San did too. Yunho's eyes were also on Wooyoung occasionally.

"You ok?"

"I'm good, just tired. Took a nap with Mingi earlier, I'm a little sleepy," Wooyoung shrugged. He didn't like it when his friends got worried over his stupid mood.

"Yeah, he slept like a baby," Mingi added with a chuckle. Patting Wooyoung's head, eyes filled with adoration.

Wooyoung felt San hold his hand under the table, squeezing slightly to ask if it's ok to kiss him. İn front of his friends. The younger was hesitant as it was unusual for them to kiss in public, but Yunho and Mingi won't mind, right?

San leaned in and pressed a quickly kiss on his lips, pulling back quickly. He received a small smile in return, Wooyoung's hand on his neck a second later to kiss him again. The kiss was longer this time and Wooyoung didn't pull back like before.

"Wooyoung? Are you there?" San waves his hand in front of Wooyoung's face. The younger was zoned out on the coffee on the table.

"I- I'm ok," Wooyoung stammered, cheeks flushed slightly in embarrassment. It was all in his mind. "I'm ok, wanna go to the donkeys?"

.

Idk a short one? Felt like writing but didn't turn out good