tickles

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"Stop, I'm not in the mood,"

"Don't get grumpy," San whispered. He was leaning on the bed, which was occupied by Wooyoung, who lazily sprawled on his rather big plushie. San took the phone from the youngers hand and let it rest on the soft sheets. Crawling next to Wooyoung.

"I told you, im not in the mood," Wooyoung scoffed. Though, he liked the attention.

"Then why did you want to meet?" San asked. Head tilted to the side, giving Wooyoung puppy eyes. The younger sighed, running his fingers through his hair and lay down completely to get more comfortable.

"I was feeling down and talked to Yeosang. He said, that, i can tell him anything that's worrying me," Wooyoung explained. San hummed, listening.

"But it's complicated, and you're someone i, well, know you, but not since childhood. So i thought i could talk to you more freely,"

"Oh, well, I'm all ears," San smiled. His dimples show. He didn't try to tickle Wooyoung again, being a good friend.

"I don't know, really. I'm just sad. And, it's not like a 'I'm sad' sadness, it's this overwhelming need to cry and rot in bed all day," Wooyoung said softly. Voice wobbly and uncertain. San nodded, letting him talk it out.

"And when I try to be happy, like, wake up early and sleep early. It doesn't happen for a week, only for a day," he paused. "I'm scared of sleeping early,"

San nodded again. Knowing that dreadful feeling from his own experience. "Sometimes it's like that, really,"

He tried to sound firm, at least, but San could read him easily. He hugged Wooyoung, pulling him close and kissing his forehead.

"İt's fine, I just want you to be happy, and for that, i will always be your support," he said softly. Tone gentle and caring. Wooyoung felt the tears start to fall down. It was embarrassing, kind of, but San held him still. Running his fingers through his hair and quiet his sobs.

~

It was Sunday now, the best day ever. Sunday mornings felt really good, no lesson, no pressure, nothing. So, Wooyoung planned to sleep until lunch. He wasn't hungry anyway. He woke up to Mingi's rumbling and Yunho trying to explain something to the other. Unfortunately.

"Guys, please, i want to sleep," he groaned. Burying his face on his pillow, with his left willpower, tried to silence the sounds.

"We will be done, don't worry," Yunho assured the younger. He lowered Mingi's laptop volume right after.

About half an hour later, Wooyoung woke up again to a box falling, items scattered, and Mingi's unpleasant cursing. He didn't say anything, though, just laid there without a sound. Soon, the sounds stopped again, and a hand was rubbing his back in soothing circles.

"We will go now, sleep well" Yunho whispered close to his ear. Giving his nape a kiss and ushered Mingi out the room along himself.

It was finally quiet. He could sleep peacefully. But the empty feeling in his chest didn't go away. He needed and outlet, to get out his feelings.

.

Not happy with this chapter:/

Its a bit short? Anyway i hope u don't mind