clip

A little smut in the first part

"Video?"

"Yes, i want to make a short video, and i need you to help me," San beamed, trying to convince Wooyoung to help him. He needed the younger and, even though there weren't anything obligations, San wanted to do it.

"What's the content?" Wooyoung asked, fingers busy fiddling with his earphones string.

"... Romantic," San replied. He knew Wooyoung wasn't into kissing or hugging, except that one night, so it was a challenge to get the courage to ask the younger. Wooyoung had an unreadable expression, as if the question got him thinking. Of course, he was thinking about it.

Wooyoung remembered how he fell asleep in San's arms that night. Around two months ago, it felt good. The kisses did feel good, and the hickey left behind was hard to cover. He caught Mingi's attention the next morning and escaped the following question, but the taller didn't let go. He never did when it came to Wooyoung, Mingi was a good friend and got worried if someone forced Wooyoung. Or if someone used the younger, Wooyoung denied the options and said something along the lines, "It's make up." Mingi didn't believe him.

"Sure, but no hickey. You got me in trouble last time," Wooyoung decided, blushing ever so slightly under the olders' gaze.

San beamed at the answer, the worries and ifs making their way out of his mind. "Ok, do you want to put on makeup? İt's ok if you don't want to. The eyeshadow you put on sometimes looks pretty, but it's fine like this," he got to ask. Maybe Wooyoung liked to see himself with some soft touches.

Wooyoung hummed, though he didn't get up from the bed. He couldn't stand up with how weak his knees felt for some reason. "Can, you get out? I need to put on something more comfortable. It will take a few minutes," he reasoned. San smiled at his cuteness. Wooyoung was so cute.

"Of course, i will take my camera, no, gonna charge my phone and then come back," he said. Leaving the room in a hurry. He thought about it also, that if Wooyoung agrees what camera to use. San already had two options. One, his phone or Wooyoung's phone, other option his professional camera. The first option won.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung had already changed into his oversized shirt, ignoring the marks, and got to washing his face. Not for makeup, but his skin wasn't the cleanest with the hot weather and also from sweating. Mingi wouldn't be around for a few hours. He was with his parents at a hotel. Spending time with family. The better thing was that Wooyoung finished his work for today and deemed himself free for the night.

As he washed off the cream, a knock came. "Come in," Wooyoung said, busy drying his face with a towel. San walked in, closing the door behind, and grinned at Wooyoung.

"You're too excited. It's not like we're gonna make out. It's for the video. I hope you don't post it anywhere," Wooyoung warned. He settled on the bed, the sweatpants pooling at his ankle, and his legs still looked thin despite the loose material. San sat next to him, rubbing his hands on his pants. Nervous.

"Of course, i will keep it for myself. You can watch it too. İt's just us who will know, i promise," he said softly, finally lifting his head to look at Wooyoung. "Also, can i use your phone? Last time i noticed, your phone camera is better than mine,"

"Sure, do you have a phone stand? I have one, but it's too short," Wooyoung shrugged. Laying on his back and getting comfortable.

"I have one, but we can use yours if it's ok," San replied, taking the stand from beside the table after receiving a nod from Wooyoung. He put the phone in between the straps and set the stand in front of the bed, more like beside the bed, showing the lower side of the bunk bed.