a mess

Wooyoung was a mess. A crying, shaking mess. He felt as if he couldn't breathe, his chest tight and sobs wrecking body. It was all too too much. Too much for the boy who just wanted some peace. It was never enough. He was never enough.

He was a complete mess.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and washed his face off the salty tears and took another deep breath. Muttering things to himself under his breath. Then, as usual, he went downstairs to get coffee to drink. Of course, the only comfort at the moment.

"You ok?" A student asked as he mixed the sugar with a shot of espresso.

"Im tired," He wasn't tired. He was done with life. Call it hormones, but he was really tired. Tired of everything. So brushing off as 'tired' was always easier.

×

"Wooyoung why so you keep doing this?" Yunho, rather commanded.

"I'm not doing anything," Wooyoung whispered. Turning under the covers and pulled the blanket up to his head. The room being dark, he couldn't be seen if yunho closed the door.

"No. Get up" the taller said firmly. He got to pull Wooyoung up to a sitting position but the younger was stubborn. "You're coming. I'm not going anywhere unless you decide to get your ass up and put on a damn outfit and come out your room," he said.

"I don't want to," Wooyoung whined. Tears falling down his cheeks as he curled up in a ball. Yunho sighed. Again.

The taller pulled the blanket off and sat on the bed. Arms opened for Wooyoung to hug him. The younger hesitated for a moment but sat up and hugged his friend. His body shook with sobs as Yunho rubbed his back soothingly.

"That's it, let ut out," he whispered.

×

Wooyoung didn't talk at the friend meeting. Despite knowing Mingi, ofcourse his roommate, and San, eho he got closer to in a way, and Yunho. He was playing with the hem of his large hoodie and clinging to Yunho's side the whole time. This behavior didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"I think you need a hug," San said. He enveloped Wooyoung in a warm embrace without waiting for a response. Wooyoung almost went limp in his hold, the warmth comforting and soft.

"Its ok, just let go hm," San whispered. A kiss to Wooyoung's temple, and he let go. Hand resting on the youngers waist. Yunho glanced at Wooyoung for a reaction but all he got was a blank face and empty eyes. He sighed again. Ending up walking in thr front, holding hands with Mingi.

İn the back, San talked about anything and everything to Wooyoung. The younger not saying much, zoned out on Yunho's broad shoulders.

"I like your glasses," San whispered in his ear.

"Fuck, oh god, sorry. Thank," Wooyoung flinched. Glaring at San when the slightly older laughed at his reaction.

"Yeah yeah laugh you stupid," Wooyoung muttered under his breath.

"Hmm, who is stupid," San asked. Face dngerously close to Wooyoung's.

"I said nothing, ok. Let it go," he snapped. Letting go of San's hand, he smack his butt and walk over to Yunho's side.

San chuckled at the youngers reaction. Soon joining the three.

Everything was...ok.

.

:)