silence

The room was silent. The only sound being the annoying fly. Wooyoung was sitting in the common room. Curled into a small ball and scrolling on his phone as his thoughts drifted into a darker place.

"Why can't you be like your brother?"

"Why can't you do anything right?"

"Why are you so lazy?"

"You need to study more"

His mom's voice echoed in his head again and again like a broken tape.

"What did I do to feel like this" Wooyoung sighed. Putting his phone down.

The "problem" being his phone. Honestly he hated that he never wanted to do anything. Like nothing at all. All day lazing around and burning his eyes. He wasn't surprised why he had 2 braincell. Like his mother said he wasn't clean like that boy, he wasn't passionate like that girl, he wasn't trying hard enough.

"You're not enough"

Said the voice in his head. Haunting him like always. The reason to his low mood and non existent desire to succeed was a mystery.

"Just go talk to people bitch no one like you if you are not friendly" he said. Rubbing his face in exhaustion. "Just make friends, go talk to them and make friends instead of sitting here being a loner it's not that hard" he whispered.

The sound of other students laughing and chatting made it even worse. Wooyoung felt a lump form in his throat. Eyes watering a little.

"Don't you dare cry you stupid, it's your fault you don't have friends" he whispered. Wiping his watery eyes and getting up.

Fuck.

His legs must have been in the same position that it hurt a little. He slowly returned to his room. It was empty. Again. He wasn't a good student anyway. His roommate must be studying, unlike him who only sleep and eat. Like a zombie.

"God help me" Wooyoung said with a long sigh. Staring at his reflection, he could see the eyes of a lifeless person. Not like him. He couldn't be lifeless. His mom wants him happy, just like 2 years ago. But he can't do it. He can't act happy because he is tired. Tired of living this endless cycle of feeling useless.

"Well atleast study a bit" he breathed. Sitting on the chair and staring at his notebook.

"Fuck it" he thought. He can't do this right now. Not when his mind is too occupied with insulting himself.

He lay on the bed. Pulling the covers up to his chin and hugging his koala plushie tightly.

"Night, sweetie" he whispered. Kissing the top of koalas head.

Hi. Hope you like it!