lonely night

One

Two

Three

The thump was heard in the quiet room. Several times. As Wooyoung kept hitting the floor harder each time. The carpeted thin floor making it less painful. 10 minutes later he got up from the crouching position. Washing his hand under the cold water. His red knuckles were already used to this treatment. After drying his hands Wooyoung changed into his large hoodie and gray sweatpants. Slowly getting down the stairs. He listened carefully for any potential human voice. It was quiet. Good.

He reached the coffee machine. Only thing that keeps him alive at this prison. Well, for Wooyoung. As the espresso filled the cup he took a spoon. Mixing the small amount with two sugar cube. It was past dinner time. Wooyoung skipped it again. He poured milk on the coffee and sat on a chair. Leaning on the table in a tired manner. He was tired. How could anyone have energy left when it's a rush everyday. He sipped his cold, warm coffee. Watching his reflection and observing the room. The wall was painted, before he came. A year ago. He felt pathetic. How could someone be this closed off when other new students already made new friends and got into friend groups.

"Let's not think like that, not everything is how it looks like" Wooyoung reminded himself quietly. Taking another sip.

He heard footsteps then turned his head to the door. Seonghwa, who he didn't talk to before walked in. Wooyoung busied himself with the coffee. Soon Seonghwa was gone. Sigh. Another sigh.

"Shit" Wooyoung mumbled. Hitting his head lightly. "You dummy go do your homework" he said.

Quickly finishing the coffee and putting the empty cup on top of another cup on one of the trays. Pressing a little so that all the water was out the cup and on the now wet tray. He, again, walked back up the stairs. His legs begging for a break. Wooyoung opened his room door rather harsh. Why would he care?

Sitting on the bed, Wooyoung opened his laptop which was rarely used. Opening the project that was about a topic he didn't remember.

"It's going to be a long, long night" Wooyoung though.

Hope you like it!