Dress Up

Here's some not angst for you lovely people. I don't have a specific person in mind for this one so I'm just going to do it in third person. Hope y'all enjoy.

TW: Remus being Remus

No one:

There are some days in the mindscape where nothing is going on. It's rare but on occasions it does happen. On such occasions, the sides decide to do something together. Sometimes a picnic in imaginations, sometimes putting on a play for Thomas, but sometimes, like today, they agree to do a fashion show.

Roman walked into the dining room after everyone sat down for breakfast, which wasn't out of the ordinary. Sometimes he got caught up in his planning for Thomas. Before anyone could greet him he announced, "We are going to do a fashion show today!"

There was a moment of silence as four people looked at him confused. Remus, however, was giving him the thumbs up while eating deodorant shaped like a finger. Finally, Janus spoke up, "That sounds like an awful idea Roman. I would hate to do that"

"Yes, I agree with Janus. It's a wonderful idea Roman!" Patton says with a mouthful of food.

"I don't know princey...I'm not huge on dressing up." Virgil said, fidgeting with his hoodie sleeves.

"Come on Emo Nightmare, it'll be fun, I promise." Roman says giving Virgil and Logan puppy eyes when he noticed Logan about to speak.

Logan sighs, "I admit it does fun. But don't go overboard okay?"

"I won't! Come on Rem, we have to go set up!" Roman says, while dragging Remus out of his chair, and up the stairs. Remus laughing and enjoying being dragged.

Time skip

When everything had been set up, the rest of the sides were called into imagination. The twins had outdone themselves this time. The sky was colored with pinks and purples and shades of blue. A clearing had been made and there stood a cat walk for them to walk across to show off their outfits. Each side had their own "dressing room", which had clothes outside each that Roman and Remus thought suited each side. There were more clothes inside the rooms as well.

"Wow! You two did amazing on this!" Patton said excitedly.

"Yeah princey and rem, you guys did a great job" Virgil said looking at the different options.

"Thank you guys." Roman said smiling.

"Thanks. Shouldn't we start the fashion show?" Remus said, stuffing his face with more deodorant.

They all spent the next few hours trying on outfits, doing makeup and showing off their looks to the others. Roman and Remus spent most of the time competing against each other on who had the better outfit, Virgil slowly showed off his makeup skills, Logan going from his usual to a ballgown, Patton showing off his collection of animal related outfits, and Janus showing off his scales in different outfits. At the end of the day, everyone decided to have a sleepover in imagination wanting to enjoy the last bit of the fun they had before they had to do things tomorrow.

This is one of my shorter ones. Only 502 words. I hope you guys liked it. I was inspired from all the fanart with the sides in dresses and different outfits.