Chapter 12: Ashlee

(11:30PM, LA)

I fall on top of Max, panting. "That was...great." I pant out. Max laughs breathlessly, kissing my forehead. "Yeah." She agrees. I keep my head against her chest, listening to her heartbeat. She plays with my hair. "When are you gonna go back home, baby?" I ask. Max sighs. "I don't know, princess. I'd rather not go back at all." She says. I laugh into her chest. "What?" She says. I sit up, looking down into her electric green eyes. "You wanna stay with me and have sex all the time? How romantic." I smirk. Max laughs, shaking her head. I bite my lip. Her eyes darken. "Don't do that." She says. I giggle. I bend down to kiss her, moving my hips slightly. Max moans loudly. She grabs hold of my hips, moving me quicker. I moan, grinding down on her. "You're so fucking hot." She breathes, bucking her hips up. I suddenly grind down hard, making her moan and squirt all over the bedsheets. Max falls back, panting. I continue to grind on her, moaning before squirting all over her hips. Max watches me, biting her lip. "That was so hot." She says. I lie against her again, breathing heavily. "Y'know, maybe I could get used to this." I say. Max chuckles, wrapping her arms around my waist. "We have school tomorrow." I say. Max groans. "Don't remind me." She says, making me laugh. She runs her hands through my hair. "Let's get some sleep, princess." She says. I nod, pulling the comforter over us. I fall asleep to the steady beating sound of her heartbeat.

(7:30am)

Dad bursts into the room, waking me and Max up with a start. "Ashlee! You're late!" He says opening the curtains, making me groan and cover my face with the comforter. He storms out, slamming the door behind him. "What's his fucking problem?" Max asks, sitting up and rubbing her face. "I have no fucking clue. I think Mom is pressuring him to get back together." I say. Max rolls her eyes. We get up and go into the shower, spending an hour in there. We get out, trying to find some clothes to wear. Max finds a black skirt and tank top, slipping them on. She also finds some black heels as well.

"Do Joey and Daniel know about you tattoos?" I say, pointing to her tattoos

(The tattoo is on her left side!)

Max shakes her head. "I don't care, anyways. I'm almost 16. I'm sure my dad wasn't the perfect teenager." She says. I nod, smiling. I find a cute long sleeve white jumper and pull a black dress over it.

 I find a cute long sleeve white jumper and pull a black dress over it

Max smiles at me as I pull on my Doc Martens. "I love how you put on black for me." She says. I smile. "I like black. I might even dye my hair black." I say. Max grins. "Cool." She says.

We head downstairs, walking past my mother on the way. "ASHLEE!" She shouts. I pause, turning around to look at her. "Yeah?" I say. Mom looks at me. "Why didn't you wake up at 6:45?" She says. I roll my eyes. "Bye, Mom." I say. I walk out with Max, holding hands as we get into Zane's car. "David is just trying to look out for you, Ash." He says. I roll my eyes again. "Whatever." I say. Zane sighs, pulling out of the driveway and heading to towards my school.