Chapter 118: Riley

(Sunday, 8:30PM, Hollywood)

Doctor Mike hugs Tyler Oakley and walks off the stage, the Health care Award in his hands. Everyone claps.

"Next up in best ensemble! The nominees are: The Vlogsqaud, The Hype House, Mr Beast and The Sway House!" MatPat announces. We all clap for the nominees. "And the winner is....." Tyler opens the envelope. Mat grins at the paper. "The Vlogsqaud!" He announces. Everyone cheers and screams. David Dobrik grabs everyone, including Maxine and Ashlee. They walk onto the stage, smiling. David pulls Maxine and Ashlee up to the front to talk. Maxine grins.

"Hello, Everyone! I'm Maxine! The newest member of the squad. This award means so much to us, believe me! This group is like my family and obviously, my gorgeous girlfriend of 4 years." Maxine says. Ashlee blushes. "Yes, baby. Im so glad that my dad created this group this group. We've had so much fun, especially this last 3 months as we have something big coming up!" She says. The crowd shouts. David laughs. "Thanks so much for this award!" He says. Everyone cheers as they leave the stage. Matpat and Tyler hand over to Tana Mongeau to continue.

"The next award is for best young influence! The award goes to.....Riley B Graceffa!" I look up in shock, tears streaming down my face. Dad helps me up, and I walk onto the stage. Tana hugs me before giving me the award. "Oh my God! I can't believe it!" I say. Everyone claps. "Thank you so much to my dedicated followers. They are always giving me ideas and supporting me in my most hardest times. I would also like to thank my parents, Joey Graceffa and Xornoth Burnes!" Dad kisses my cheek. "Just thank you!" I say, sobbing. Papa runs on the stage, picking me up and hug me tightly. Everyone says aww and he helps me off the stage. I sit back down, my friends hugging me and crying. Tana smiles. "Well done. The next award goes to Cutest Couple!" She announces.