Chapter 31: Maxine

(Saturday, 12:30PM, LA)

I open my eyes and immediately groan, covering my face with the comforter. What the fuck happened last night? 

I sit up, clutching my head in pain. I look around Ashlee's room, and wince. There are beer bottle strewn over every single surface, cigarette packets on the floor, clothes everywhere. "Ashy!" I shout, making me wince instantly. The door opens, Ashlee walking in with a tray of mugs. "Morning baby. You okay?" She says. I shake my head, grabbing a mug of the tray and looking inside it. Coffee. Mmm. "Thank you, princess." I say, sipping at the drink slowly. Ashlee grins. I look over to my right and see Ivy strewn across the floor. "Ivy, wake the fuck up." I say. Ivy groans, staring at me with bloodshot eyes. "Shit." She says, smacking her lips. "Shit." She says again. "Shit is not even close, but sure." Ashlee says, giggling. The bathroom door opens and Joe walks out, grabbing two mugs and handing one to Ivy. "Fucking hell." He mumbles, taking a look around the room. "Why were you in the bathroom?" Ivy asks, sipping at her coffee. "I passed out in the bathtub with Cameron." Joe explains, making me laugh. I grab my phone, looking at the time. 12:45PM. Shit. "We gotta go, guys." I say, getting up and running a hand through my hair. "Why?" Ivy asks, finishing the rest of her coffee. "It's my dad's birthday. I wanna cause some hell." I grin. They all grin back at me, getting up as well. "Joe and Ivy, you can use the guest room next to my room to shower." Ashlee says. "I can express order some clothes for you to get here by 1:25PM-1:40PM the latest." She says. They nod, leaving the room. I head into the bathroom, not seeing Cameron anywhere. "He's probably just gone home." Ashlee says. We both jump into the shower. We shower quickly before jumping out. 

I head to the mirror and look at my hair, my eyes widening. "Did I dye my hair blood red last night, babe?" I ask her. Ashlee shrugs at me. "I honestly can't remember much, baby." She says, blow-drying her raven black hair. The doorbell rings and Ashlee leaves the room. I towel-dry my hair, leaving it slightly damp.

(Just imagine that the hair is slightly wet, so that it sticks to her face!)

I head out into the bedroom, pulling some underwear on. I run my fingers through my hair, making it look a little more presentable. The door opens and Ashlee walks in, chucking me a plastic bag. I pull out the outfit and shoes, slipping into the dress and putting on the shoes.

 I pull out the outfit and shoes, slipping into the dress and putting on the shoes

(Max's outfit!)

(Max's outfit!)

I grin, looking at Ashlee. "You just want me to show off my tattoos, don't you?" I say, smiling at her. Ashlee flashes me her cat-like grin, showing off her beautiful teeth. "I'll be back in a minute." She says, shutting her bedroom door behind her. I roll my eyes, smiling to myself.