Chapter 60: Halsey

(12:55PM, Las Vegas)

Joey and Xornoth kiss, and everyone cheers.We all walk around, chatting to the other guests.

"Hi Halsey! You look stunning!" Meghan says, smiling at me. "Thank you so much, Meghan! I really tried with this outfit!" I say to her. She nods and walks over to Joey. I sit down outside and sigh, rubbing my eyes. This is a lot of pressure. Zack comes our and sits next to me, smiling. "Hey. You're doing great, Hallie. Soon you'll be able to relax!" He says. I smile at him. We both head back inside, walking towards Joey.

"Hey Halsey, Zack. You guys look awesome! Thanks for coming!" He says. I nod. "I'm so glad that you're married, Joey! I really like Xornoth." I say. "I really like him too, Halsey." Joey replies. Joey heads over to Daniel's mother Maria. I sigh. Zack smiles, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me up the stairs and into a room. Zack shuts the door and kisses me, his hands on my waist. I smile into the kiss, shaking my hands into his hair. He moans slightly when I tug his hair gently. "Halsey. Don't start that you something you can't finish." He says, kissing my neck. I grin, tugging on his hair again. Zack groans.

"Princesha e keqe." He says, and kisses me roughly.