{7} work and parties

Luna's POV

As much as I love people and am kind to them. I absolutely hate Cameron.

It's been a few days since the argument that we had and my...accident. Anyways, all the things he said to me hurt really bad. Like to the point where when I left, I went home to my room and cried. So I'm avoiding him for as long as I can. So far I've done great.

Now im walking around campus trying to find a place to do my work. The smell of fresh hot chocolate fills my nose. I immediately know it's my favorite campus coffee place 'Gianna's cafe'. I look to my left and there it is.

I start walking to it, when I enter, I look around and see it's more crowded with college kids than usual. I don't mind it, I usually come by myself to work on homework when I don't want to be at home.

After I'm done ordering and getting my hot chocolate, I sit in a booth nearest to the back and take out my computer to start my work. I don't really have that much homework, I just like working on my assignments early so I'll get them done.

I inhale and exhale deeply, it's smells so good in here, like fresh coffee and herby. Gosh it's so pretty here.

What better than being at a comfortable cafe, doing work and drinking hot chocolate? Nothing

After about twenty minutes of working, I hear my phone buzz. I grab it out of my back pocket and look to see who texted. It's my group chat with Taylor and Stella.

Hottest Bitches ❤️🥵

Tay 🫶😎 - heyyyy Luna and Stelllaaaaa?

What do you want I'm trying to work - me

Stell 🥸 - yes my lovely TayTay?

Tay 🫶😎 - how do you guys feel about coming to a party tonight!?!?!?

Stell 🥸 - I'm down. Where at?

Tay 🫶😎 - At Charlotte's house. I guess it's her 20th birthday and she wanted to celebrate it with a lot of college strangers.

I don't know if I want to go. I have lots of things to do -me

Stell 🥸 - no please Luna come. I won't go if you go and I really want to go 🥺

Tay 🫶😎 - yes please Luna come you'll have lots of fun and I'll be there to keep you safe.

Fine I'll go just stop begging - me

Tay 🫶😎 - yay thanks so much love you bitch

Stell 🥸 - finally. We're gonna have so much fun and maybe you'll make out with someone 👀

I don't think that'll happen but we'll see - me

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I turn my phone and put it back in my pocket. I continue to work. Taylor told me that the party starts at 8 pm so I have plenty of time to work since right now it's only 3:30 pm.

After a while, I get up retry bored so I start to pack up and leave.

As I'm walking out the door, I don't pay attention to my surroundings causing me to crash into a strong, muscular chest. I trip over my own feet.