Memoriess

I don't remember anything after my dad was killed. There was a loud bang and then darkness and I closed my eyes shut...

************

I wake up in a room full of light. There's a window on one side of the room. There are two cameras staring at me. I am lying on my bed.

I stand up and go to the mirror. My condition is absolutely horrible. My hair is all tangled up and there are dark circles under my eyes.

I smell awfully bad and so I think of taking a shower. Thank god there is some privacy while your taking a bath because there are no cameras in the bathroom.

There is no hairbrush, so I ask the guard outside to give me a hairbrush.
After getting ready, I feel much more refreshed.

I must admit, even though these people have trapped me over here, they are not treating me as a prisoner. Food is brought for me but I don't eat it. I'm not hungry.

I lay back on my bed and remember the old memories of my parents...

Flashback! ( 11 years ago )

I am 6 years old and I'm eating my breakfast.

I'm eating the worlds most amazing breakfast made by my mom. My dad sits on the other side of the table, reading the newspaper.

"Ayla, is there something wrong?" My mom asks, looking at my worried face.
"Mom, dad.. You will never leave me right?" I ask.
My mom looks very surprised by this question.

"Ofcourse not!" Both my parents say.
"Why did you think we would leave you?" My mom asks.
"I had a dream that both of you died." I say sobbing.

My mom leans over me and scoops me in her arms.
"Don't worry Ayla, we will always be there for you. " she wisphers and I feel happy again.

I stand up and out of nowhere my dad comes and starts tickling me. I laugh loudly.
I start to run away and my dad starts chasing me.