"Jinx, You owe me a drink!"

Kristen stewart as Christie , picture to the side or on the top >
(Yeah I know I changed her cast,)

Aylas POV:

"what do you want to talk about?" I ask Eden as Jack stands up, helping me get back on the bed.

"patience Ayla, patience. "he smiles, an amused expression on his face. Eden takes the seat besides me on the bed while Cassandra and Jack pull out two chairs for them to sit.

"What happened Cassandra?" I pop in," I tried coming but this damn leg of mine didn't let me." In return she just shakes her head and avoids my gaze, looking down at the floor. I look over at eden, raising my eyebrows, asking for some kind of explanation or answer.

He suddenly sits up straight and an uncomfortable look appears on his face. "it was nothing, really... well it is related to what I was going to talk about, so yeah..." he trails off, scratching the back of his neck, something what most people do when they are nervous.

"ookay.." I say and look at three people in front of me. an awkward silence hangs in the air. Cassandra keeps staring at the floor as if its the most interesting thing in the world,  jack is unusually quiet, and Eden is now quiet because of me.

"guys, what's all this about?"I let out a nervous laugh, trying to light up the mood,' were we not going to talk about something?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" Eden clears his throat, "what I wanted to talk about was that, Cassandra here just witnessed a man not quite in his sane senses... which means that it may have begun.."

" what has begun?" Jack speaks up in a straightforward serious voice. a blank expression covers his face.

"I guess the people are now in control of Aaron, I don't know about you guys but according what we found, Aaron installed some kind of chips in every person. something stopped him from doing that to us. I don't know why but I guess that's what makes us special right?.."

" yeah we knew what was going to happen but we didn't know about these chips, how could Aaron possibly install them in every single person." Everything has now started, I cant believe time passed by so fast. a war has started,  a war in which the whole of humanity fights against ten teenagers. special ten teenagers to be exact.

"We have to find the others fast, or its gonna be too late." Cassandra perks up.

"Well I already know two of them, but unfortunately they were kidnapped by Aarons minions a few days ago."I trail off, thinking about what kind of things Peter and Christie must be going through.

"well that makes six of us." Eden calculates,"Jack, You, Me, Cassie and two others"

"well we don't know where the two are.."

"I know where they are! "Eden grins.

"How? Jack and I both speak up at the same time, shocked to hear such a good news. We both look at each other  and I let out a chuckle, "jinx, now you owe me a drink."

"man!" he groans. "Don't worry you can buy me a drink, when we survive and all of this is over." I joke.

"If  we even survive all of this" he corrects," Anyways I don think its gonna be a long time, before my life ends. The world has already gone into Chaos."

I punch him hard on his arm."Ouch, What was that for?"

"All of us will make through this, and that includes you too."

"I was just joking" he chuckles, " Anyways, what difference would it make if I even died right now"

I punch him even harder this time. "Again?" he whines.

" I don't know about others, but it would make a difference for me okay?"

"Jeez, I was only being honest." and before I can punch him once again, Eden grabs my wrist stopping me from doing so. I look at him and he just shakes his head in annoyance." Are you guys done?" he snaps, and the grip of his hand on my wrist tightens making me cringe as it started hurting," I thought we were here to talk about something important, you guys could joke around later when we're gone."

A shocked expression forms on my face but I quickly hide it. Well, that was a surprise.

realizing what he had done, Eden's expression quickly changes from anger to guilt,  his grip loosens a little and I  quickly pull my hand away. I rub the place on my wrists where a red mark has formed, while Eden looks at the ground in embarrassment.

"I guess we'll talk about this later." He quickly stand up and rushes outside. Cassandra is the next to stand up and she walks away, before saying a few words," You guys really shouldn't do that, Eden tends to get impatient easily."

Both Jack and I watch in shock as both of them leave. Well, I really had not expected that coming.

"That son of a.." jack starts but I quickly cut him off before he can say anything else," its okay, Cassandra is right, we should stop joking around quite often, I mean , come on, a war has just started and look at us.. do we look like we're ready for a war?" I motion at us.

"Ayla.." he starts, but I motion him to stop.

"lets go and get Eden back. we really need to discuss what's happening."

"you go, I'm not coming. "he grumbles.

" you're not mad at me, right?"

"no, its okay" his expression suddenly changes.

"okay then," I clap my hands, before standing up and its seconds after that I fall flat on my face. I can hear Jack laughing in the baground and I roll my eyes even though he cant see me.

"here.. ill come with you." he says in between laughs.

"well I think I'm going to need a wheelchair soon, do u have any idea when this leg of mine is gonna heal?"

"Cassandra said it would take a day and then you'll be hoping around like a bunny." he says while helping me up.

" she really said that?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Naah, she just said that it would take one day to heal at the least. God knows what can happen in one day. u cant just save your life with one leg." he shrugs, and that's my cue to punch him again.

"oww! when are you gonna stop doing that?"

"Not until u stop saying things like that" I narrow my eyes at him as we walk over to the door.

-----------

Okay so....

yay!!!!! this update didn't take that long right? *smiles sheepishly*

lmao so anywho, I hope u enjoyed reading the chapter, there are gonna be a lot more surprises in the upcoming chapters, so don't miss em!

hope ya'll are havin a great day, just remember to leave a vote and comment, voicing your opnions. Checkout my other book " A Hidden Life", I feel its gonna be better than this one.

by the way, I've got this question.

Am I a good writer? I mean seriously, as a !5 year old, what do think of my writing? is it okay? is it bad? or is it good? I mean I think its pathetic.