"Just do as I tell you."

Edens POV

"Get down!" I yell as I push Ayla and myself to the ground. I feel bullets pass just above my head.
I turn my face to the side and look at a shocked Alya besides me.

"Crawl over to that transformer, stay behind it."
I point to the transformer, not far from us.

"But.."
"Just do as I tell you." I snap, I didn't mean to do that, but there really wasn't any time to ask questions.

With a surprised expression she just nods and does what I tell her to do.
There's silence, no more sounds of gunshots.
I crawl over to the same place where Ayla is.

"Ayla, you gotta go and wake up the others, something feels wrong."
"What about you?" She whispers.
"I'll think of something."
"I can't just leave you behind." She glares at me," you could die."

"I can take care of myself." My voice is barely audible," Meet me at the leaning tower of Pisa tomorrow at 2 p.m. I'll be there if I survive whatever waits for me."

"Eden!" She complains.

"You have to go... Now" I say, as I jump up to my feet.

Aylas POV

In seconds Eden is up on his feet and I hear a click before hearing gunshots.

I get on my feet as well and run of to the back of the building.
Eden was trying to distract the people, as I ran to the door.
I tried opening the door, but my hands kept shaking.

Finally I'm able to open the door and I rush inside towards the room where Jack and Cassandra are asleep.

"Jack! Wake up!" I yell as I shake him vigorously.
He just shifts a little but doesn't wake up.
I'm about to yell at him again, but I hear a loud booming noise, and the ground my feet trembles.

Jake suddenly sits up straight in his bed," what was that?"

"Explosions." I say in horror, my eyes widen in shock.
"WE HAVE TO LEAVE! RIGHT NOW!"
My heart starts beating at an increasing rate and all I can do is panic.
What was happening?
Did Aaron find us again?

"Eden?" Cassandras voice is barely audible because of the loud gunshots being fired from outside.
I see her sit up and rub her eyes.

"Cassandra!" I run over to her and pull to her feet.,"listen, Edens not here right now' my voice trembles," but we have to go .."

Looking confused, she just nods in return.
"Just a minute," she replies, before stuffing some stuff in a small bag and slinging it in her shoulder.

I clasp Cassandras hand in mine and pull her with me as I rush outside the room, with Jack following just behind me.

The three of us rush to the door, to get out of the building, but as I open the door, I see a man, his face covered by a black scarf, holding a pistol in his hands.

Without thinking I suddenly leave Cassandra's hand and punch that man straight in the face. He seems to be taken by surprise and taking advantage, I knock him to the ground.
I hear him mutter out curses, as he tries to get up on his feet, but before he can do that, I kick him hard, in the stomach.

His limp, unconscious body lays on the ground. That should save us some time.

"Nice work." I hear Jack say from behind, and I look back to see him smirking.

I manage to smile a little. Even I was a little surprised that I did that.

"Come on ." I say and run out of the building.

I hear the sound of another explosion and I run as fast as my legs can. I don't look back I just keep running forward and hoping that Jack and Cassandra are following me.

Behind me, I don't hear anything anymore, there's just silence.

After what feels like five complete minutes of running I halt to a stop and fall to my knees, taking deep breaths.

I couldn't hear any more gunshots, anymore explosions, so I assumed we were probably safe.
I feel someone else stop besides me and I look up to see Jack and Cassandra.
Both of them look breathless, just like me.
They both sit down next to me.

We were probably looking like three idiots who were sitting on the side walk of a street, in the middle if the night.

The night was strangely silent, and there were not many people in sight.

"What just happened?" Jack is the first one to question.

"Its gonna take time to explain to you. And I don't think this is the right place to discuss this." I point to our surroundings.

"Yeah."

"Now the question is...
Where do we go now?" Cassandra says.

But that was the least of my problems right now.
What I was really worried about was that I just hoped that Eden would be out there. Somewhere safe.

*****

I know I know..
All of you would probably be like,
"OmG she updated?"
"Its been so long"

Yeah I know.. Its been reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy long. And I'm reaaaaaaallllyyyy sorry!
But I will try my best to update as soon as I can Xxxxx

Vote+comment

Toodles~