Unexpected

Christie's POV

I felt someone shaking me continuously,
"Leave me alone" I say. And try to push the person.
"Wake up Christie." Says a familiar voice.
I open my eyes to see a grinning Ayla leaning over me.

I rub my eyes and stretch my arms while yawning,
"Where here."Ayla announces.
"Okay."I say
She chuckles.
"What's so funny?"
She points behind me towards the two boys.
I look over at them and my eyes widen and soon I am laughing like a maniac, and Ayla joins me.

I totally forgot that we did this to them.

"Why are you guys laughing?"Jack raises his eyebrows.
We keep laughing, till our eyes start to water,
Then take a moment to calm ourselves down and look at them to tell them why we were laughing, but as soon as we see their faces , we start laughing again.

"Would you guys shut up and tell us why you're laughing?" Peter growls.

"Your... Your..." Ayla manages to say in between laughs,"Faces!"

They both look at each other and
Their eyes widen.
"Your face." They say in Unison.
"No, your face" they say again.
The shock is evident in their eyes and the seem to know what's going on.
"You!" they both point at us, and glare at us," you both did this."

"We were just bored." I say, and grin.
They both groan.

"You both are so gonna pay for this."Jack mumbles.

Someone clears her throat from behind us, and we turn our heads to see the flight attendant standing there, glaring at us.
We look around and find an empty plane.
Oh that's why she looks so pissed off.

"We're sorry, we were just-"I start.
"Out!"she yells and points towards the exit.
We all nod our heads with wide eyes, and grab our things in a jiffy and in a second we're our of the plane.

Our next stop, luggage area, where we'll collect our luggage and go.

*******

"why do I have to carry all the bags?" Peter whined.
"Cause its your job."I said for the tenth time.

"How come Jack doesn't carry them?"
"Cause he's new give him some time to adjust." I said, as I turned back to face him. frustrated,
"Now would u shut up?"
"Whatever." he mumbled under his breath.

Ayla let out a chuckle, as I rolled my eyes. I could see Jack smirking from the corner of my eye.
"No need to be happy smart pants, you'll be doing a lot of things after this." Now it was my turn to smirk as he groaned.

We stopped at the nearest taxi and threw oursleves inside.
Jack told the taxi driver, to drop us at Hilton hotel. Yeah I know, its a five star hotel, and u must be wondering how we managed to stay there. Let's just say we managed to collect money.

What? It's not everyday you come to Italy.

We were currently in Venice, the city I always wished to see. It was a very different place. A peaceful place, and I insisted on coming here.

We arrived at the hotel in 30 minutes, and checked in.
Our room was on the fifth floor, and all of us staying in one room.
It was kind of an apartment actually, with two beds and two couches, and a television, just like every apartment is.

"I'm tired" Ayla complained and jumped on the couch, picking up the remote and flipping through the TV channels.
I just rolled my eyes, choosing to ignore her.
I took my suitcase inside my room, where me and Ayla would be sleeping and started unpacking.

********

Aylas POV

I was flipping through the TV channels and I couldn't find anything interesting. I was about to turn the TV off, when suddenly a news channel caught my attention.