My First Legacy

Hi guyss...
Hope ur loving my story uptill now...

This chapter can give u a surprise or u may have been expecting it... (Legacy is a special power)

Make sure to tell me about your opinions about the story...

*********

I get up from my bed with a new hope. Maybe I can escape and I'll surely get my revenge.

I go to the door. I look out side but the guard is just outside my room. I can't try anything right now. He may get suspicious.

I go back to my bed to get some sleep, as tonight I may not get time to sleep.

**********

I wake up and see a dark sky outside. I forgot one thing, the camera is still watching me. I put a black paper on the camera.

Everyone must be asleep at this moment so no one will notice anything.
Its midnight and the moon shines bright in the night sky.
I open the window and feel the nights cool breeze.

I cannot escape from the window as there must be some kind of trap. These people are not dumb.

After a while I close the window and go to the door. The guard is in a deep sleep. I see another door, very far from here. That door must be some kind of exit.

I can escape from there, but trying would be taking too many risks. What if the door is locked? Or what if it leads me into some kind of trap?
But still I think I have no other option.

Now the problem is how do I get out of this room?
I can run away while these people take me to Aaron.
I already am told that I will see him the day after tomorrow.
But no, that is too dangerous.

I look at the guard. He has the key to this room. I can see the key popping out from his pocket.
If only I could get that key.
I wish I had some special kind of power that I could control everything with my mind.

If I had powers like that I would make the key fly over to me.
Fly key, I think, fly.
I know I'm being stupid.
The key cannot fly.

But suddenly the key flew out of the pocket and floated in the air.
I gasp and put hands on my mouth. How did this happen?
Did I do this? Can this be true?

Then the key drops to the ground, making a loud sound.

The guard wakes up, surprised.
He looks around and I quickly jump back so that he doesn't see me.
I run to my bed and act like I'm sleeping.

When I'm sure the guard is not watching, I quickly take off the black papers from the camera's screens, and jump back in my bed.

Panting, I put my hand on my forehead and think. Is this why they call me special? I pinch myself, thinking that all of this is a dream. But I do not wake up. This is real. This is actually real.

Emily. I think I need to talk to Emily. She is not one of them, I know it.

************

The next morning I see Emily passing by my room.
"Emily!" I call her.
"Yes?" She looks at me confused.

"Can I talk to you?" I
sigh,"Alone."
"ok!" She says," but you better be quick."
I nod and she enters the room closing the door behind her.

There's an awkward silence between us.
"Ayla?" Emily says.
"You are not of these people, right?" I ask, not caring if anyone hears us.

She looks very surprised by this question.
"You told me in one of my dreams that you were not who I think you are." I tell her.

She sighs and then nods.
"Yes I'm not amongst these people."she says in a whisper," but do not tell anyone about this, understand?"

I nod."I need to talk about something." I finally say.
"I'm listening."
"You said I'm special, did that mean that I had some kind of special power?"

"Yes." She replies and everything makes sense. That means I really can control things with my mind. That is so awesome.

"I've got an important meeting right now." She says." I'll see you tomorrow after you meet Aaron, I want to tell you something."

"Ok!" I reply, and with that she goes.