"Now What?"

Aylas POV;

"Where ... Are ... You ... Taking ... Me?" I say in between breaths.

"Just a lil bit further." Eden says. He doesn't look even a tad bit tired.

Eden had asked me to come with him so he could show me something . I agreed, and that's the reason we were climbing the building's stairs from the past ten minutes.
Of course I still couldn't walk perfectly because of my injured leg, that's why I kept slowing Eden down.

"Wait..." I murmur as I sit down on the stairs, leaning my back against the wall.
"Oh, Come onnn." He whines, I can tell he is losing his patience.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes," I've got an injured leg, remember?"
"Yeah.." He mumbles, sitting next to me.

"What do even want to show me?"
Silence.
"Eden..." I beg.
"You'll know it soon" he simply says and I groan in frustration.

"Don't be mad." He chuckles, tilting his face to meet eye contact," there's only three more flights of stairs left."
And that's my cue to groan again.

**************

"Wow this Amazing.." I gasp, taking in the beautiful scene, and looking out in the distance.
I can see the whole of Italy from this height.

"Told ya" Eden smirks.
"Shut up" I smack him on the shoulder, and smile.

For a few minutes I just keep staring out in the distance, the cool breeze fanning my face.
"Look up!" Eden says, grinning.
As I tilt my head up, I find the sky filled with twinkling stars.
The sight is beautiful. I could stay up all night and watch all of this and still I won't get bored.
All of this was worth seeing.

"Now what next ?We go back down?" I ask Eden, I so did not want to do that.
"Nope" His eyes twinkle with amusement,"go stand in that corner of the roof."

I give him a weird look but do as he tells. I look down below, tiny cars are visible, roaming on the streets.
"Now what?" I say loud enough for him to hear.

"Now you jump."
"I WHAT!?"I scream out in Fear.
I can hear Eden laughing.

"Don't worry, Just do as I tell you"
"I'm not crazy!"
"Its going to okay." He says with a sly smile.

"I'm going to die!" I gulp.
This was way too high. No way I would ever jump from over here.
"Jump already.." I hear him say impatiently.
"No, I-I can't"

Sighing in frustration he comes over to me. I am about to say something when I suddenly feel him push me backwards and I loose my balance.

My heart suddenly stops beating as I just get a glimpse of Eden before I feel myself falling downwards.
I feel like screaming but its feels like I just lost my voice.

I squeeze eyes shut, seconds feel like minutes and as soon as I think that I'm going to hit the ground, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my wrists.
I slowly open my eyes and find myself hovering in the air, a few feet above the ground.

"See?"Eden chuckles from above.
"You maniac!" I yell, kicking my legs in the air,"You could've told me that you could fly!"

"Then it wouldn't have been fun"

"Well thank you for making me feel like I was about to die." Sarcasm.

"You should've seen the look on your face." He laughs, swinging sideways.
He quite suddenly looses his balances and in seconds I feel my body contact with the hard ground.

"Ouch."
I quickly sit up and find Eden besides me, lying on the ground. His face facing the ground.

"Eden?"
I shake him.
"Eden!" I say a little louder, in panic.
Silence.
"Oh my god!"I clasp both hands on my mouth.

"You..." I suddenly hear chuckles, as I see Eden turn around. He looks at me, laughing like an idiot.

My expression quickly changes from fear to anger and I slap him right across the face.
That stopped him from laughing.
"I was worried!" I snap.

"Sorry." He suddenly turns serious and sits up straight.

"Eden i didn't mean to slap you.. I'm sorry.."
"Its okay, I deserved it" He smiles at me.

I am about I argue when i suddenly hear gunshots fire from a distance.

**********

Yay!!! Another chapter done!
I am really really really really really really really sorry for such a late update!
I'll try to update the next chapter soon! I promise!