(Please dont leave me) Error x Killer☁️

⚠️contains attempted suicide, foul language, and self harm.⚠️

(I'm not going to make Error's voice glitchy because I'm to lazy to so pretend it is, also it's going to be this.)

Error's POV:
It was about 3AM and I couldn't sleep so I was just crocheting something random until I felt a lot of negativity come from Nightmare's castle and this isn't any normal negativity, it's more of an in pain one. Someone probably just got broken up with or they got caught so they are being tortured. The negativity got stronger so I decided to see what it was. I opened a portal from the anti void to Nightmare's castle. I walked in and the negativity really hit me as I stepped in the castle. I went close to Nightmare's room to see if it was him but it wasn't. Then I went to the dungeon to see if anyone was there but nope. Then I went upstairs and that's where the negativity was coming from. As I was walking down the stairs, I heard small sobbing come from Killers room. I wondered why Killer was still up at this time because he's usually the first one to sleep. To make sure that it was him I went closer to his room and the negativity was almost to much to handle. I knocked on the door and said "Killer are you okay?" No response. I knock one more time and I just heard shuffling but still no response. I started to worry as I heard whimpering and the crying intensified. "Killer, answer me are you okay." Still no answer. I heard sounds of slicing and stuff being thrown around. "Killer please, answer me!" I said while still trying to open his door. I got tired of him not responding to me and just broke the door down but what I saw was terrifying.

Killer's POV:
It was about 3AM... should I do it? Or should I don't? I think I might do it. Besides who would miss me anyway, I'm just in the way and a distraction to everyone. I've made my decision. I'll dust so no one has to deal with me anymore, I'll make sure I'll make it painful for myself to. I grabbed my pocket knife and started to cut myself in the wrist. It hurt like hell and I wanted to yell but I kept it in so I don't wake anyone up. I checked my HP and saw that I had 19.2HP left. It wasn't enough. I started to stab myself even more but with more force. I yelp but was able to stop myself immediately. I started to cry a little on how it hurt but I didn't really care. I kept stabbing myself repeatedly each time checking my HP. 18HP, 17.3HP, 15.2HP, 13.8HP. I kept stabbing myself until it was unbearable. There was blood all over the floor and my HP was at 10. I kept crying to myself silently so no one could here me. With the last of my strength I got up and started writing something on a piece of paper so just in case if they do come and check up on me. "Dear whoever is reading this right now, if you see this, I am dead right now. I decided to take my life so I don't have to be a distraction anymore or what y'all say, a disappointment. Yall probably don't care that I'm gone so yea,
Goodbye" after I wrote the note I fell back on the floor and accidentally stabbed myself with the knife that was there. I yelled kinda loud but not loud enough for someone to here me. 8.3HP, that's how much I had left. I was about to start stabbing myself again until I heard someone knocking on the door. "Killer are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say, it was Error's. I started to panic because I didn't want him to see me like this so I started to stab myself faster. My crying intensified until I heard him banging on the door and trying to open it. 5.9HP. "Killer, answer me are you okay!" I really got scared at this point and kept stabbing my self even more. Once I finally got to 1HP I brought my knife up to my chest and started counting.
3

2

1

I heard the door break down and when I stabbed myself I missed and hit my shoulder really hard. I feel to the floor and heard Error yell my name before I passed out. Was this it. Did I finally die?

3rd person/ no one's POV:
Error broke down his door and saw Killer was about to stab himself in his soul. He ran to Killer screaming his name which that got Killer's attention so he missed. Killer passed out on the floor when he stabbed himself on the shoulder and Error ran to him, picking him up. "No no no please still be alive Killer" Error said in a panic while checking his HP. 0.1HP it said as he checked it. Error started panicking not knowing what to do until he realized that he could heal Killer. He started on his wrist and legs as there were more injuries in those places. After he finished most of them that he could get, he started on his shoulder and saw how deep the cut was. It took him about 20 minutes to heal him but when he was done Killer was still passed out. Error was starting to cry as he didn't see Killer wake up. "Pl-please Killer wa-wake up..." Error said softly to Killer as he was hold him close. After 5 minutes Killer started to open his eyes a little while looking at Error weakly. "E-Error...?" He said in a weak voice. Error immediately jolted up and started to cry tears of joy. "Oh my god, Killer your alive!" Error said while hugging him close again. "Wh-why did y-you save me...?" Killer asked Error who was still crying. "Because I love you! I don't want to lose the person I love!" Error said to Killer who was shocked on what he said. "You care for me...Error?" Killer said again in a more happy tone but still weak. "Of course I care for you Killer, I always will." Error said while hugging Killed again. Killer finally had the strength to hug him back.
"Thank you..."
————————————-
1081 words
Thank you wheel for helping me make this. :)