(Struggling hypnosis) Cross x Nightmare

⚠️contains hypnosis⚠️

Nightmare
Cross

Cross's POV:

I went downstairs and saw Killer and Dust fighting again over something stupid. I groaned as I didn't want to be in the fight because somehow, they always find a way to put me in it. I sat down next to Horror who was just watching them, kinda judging them. I asked him what they were fighting about again and apparently it's how to properly say "three". What? That's the most stupidest thing but Killer does have a little British accent so he says stuff differently. They were fighting for about 20 minutes until they finally stopped because they almost hit something super expensive. As they were grumbling and staying apart from each other I wonder where Nightmare was. He usually would be here already, he would be the one stopping the fight but no. I asked Horror about Nightmare but he didn't know too. Frankly, he didn't even notice that he wasn't here. I wasn't satisfied with the answer he gave me so I went to go ask Killer because he apparently knows him better then anyone else in the team. I walked to the kitchen as that's were he was so I can ask him. I asked Killer but he didn't know too, the only thing he said he could probably be at is in his office doing work or some shit. That sounds more believable but it still kinda troubled me as he would at least come out once in the morning. I just sighed and told Killer I was going to see if he was in his office. Killer just looked at me and kinda hand gestured "good luck" to me when I was leaving. What did he mean by "good luck"? I just shrugged it of and continued my way to Nightmare's office. Once I got there the negativity got way stronger so it made me shiver a little when I was about to knock on his door. I started to knock on his door and to my surprise, he didn't answer. This started to really freak me out because what is he's in a bad mood and I just made it worse. I don't want to die young! I immediately backed away from the door and left just in case he comes out and starts trying to kill me. I ran back to Killer who was know on the couch fiddling with his fingers. I went up to him just to ask random questions because I was pretty bored. "Hey kills, do you know anything special about Nightmare? I asked Killer because I just want to know extra things about him. "Yea I know some stuff, he loves to sleep and cuddle. He usually only talks to people if they are respectful to him. And he has like a billion different powers." Killer said to Cross kinda excited that he can tell some people this. I asked him what are some powers he had and Killer happily told me what they were. "Well he can shape-shift, teleport, dark magic, hypnotize-" "wait what!? Hypnotize?" "Yea he can but he usually doesn't use it which I'm glad, imagine the things he can do with you." Killer told Cross looking kinda disturbed by the topic. Cross kinda blushed a little at what Killer said "imagine the things he can do with you" those words just stuck in my head for the whole day thinking about what he can do with me. It sat in my mind Rene free for hours and I kept daydreaming about it so Horror and Killer would have to snap me out of it without knowing what I was thinking of. I also kept wondering where Nightmare was because it's like 7:30PM and he hasn't came out of his room yet. I wanted to go check his room but I got really scared so I didn't want to risk it and probably just wait it out until he comes out hopefully. Time was passing by pretty quickly for some reason so for some reason that made me nervous. Everyone was starting to get tired so they were heading out to their rooms except Killer who wasn't tired yet. Cross was hanging out with him until it was about 12:45AM then Killer started to get tired and headed out to his room leaving me in the living room. I wasn't tired at all as I usually don't sleep so I wondered if Nightmare was in his bedroom. I walked to his door and nervously knocked on the door "B-bos-" I was cut of by someone pulling me in and slamming the door behind me.

3rd person/ no one's POV:

Cross was pulled into Nightmare's room when he knocked on the door. When he was fulling in the room, the door slammed behind him and was being held by something around his waist. Cross started to struggle trying to get out of the grip but it just tighten on him. Cross couldn't move his arms as they were forced on his side. Nightmare pulled Cross closer to him and looked at him curiously. "W-what are you doing boss!" Cross asked shaking in fear as Nightmare pulled him closer. "Why aren't you in your room yet? It's 1:36AM." Nightmare asked Cross curiously. Cross was trying to find the right words but didn't say anything. Nightmare tighten his grip on Cross which made him yelp. "Let me guess, you can't sleep and you don't sleep right?" Nightmare said to Cross who immediately started to nod in agreement so he doesn't have to speak. Nightmare then started to chuckle while looking down which made Cross really scared. Cross was starting to struggle out of his grip again until he saw Nightmare look up at him. His eyes were like an hypnotic pattern while he asked Cross who was directly looking at him "So are you going to tell me why you haven't slept in days~?" Nightmare said to Cross as he was trying to resist Nightmare's hypnotic gaze. More tentacles started to coil around Cross to ensure that he has no escaping opportunities. Cross was struggling for words as he was more focused on trying to resist him. Nightmare then grabbed Cross's chin so he can look at him properly without looking away. "Answer my question crossy~" Nightmare said now face to face with Cross so the spell works better. "I-I...." Cross tried to answer his question but failed as it just came out as mumbles. Nightmare  chuckled at Cross again as more tentacles starting to wrap around him. Cross's mind was melting each second and the tentacles coiling around him did not help him try to resist Nightmare. Cross was now starting to feel really tired as Nightmare's spell was working on him. Nightmare's tentacles were now around Cross's legs, waist, chest, and arms so he could definitely couldn't escape, especially with his mind being mush by now. Nightmare's grip on Cross tightened which felt really good to Cross. Cross tried to say something but was stopped by Nightmare hushing him. "Shhhhh... it's okay Cross, just sleep...~" Cross kept looking at his eyes slowly closing his own. When Cross finally fell asleep in Nightmare's hold, he went close to him and started to nuzzle him. "Sleep well, crossy~"
———————————————————
1224 words
OMG I kept squealing to myself while making this because Nightmare's hypnotize powers are very underrated AHHHHH!