𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ❀

. . . the insanity in love

- MIO NEVER HESITATED to get the answers she wanted

- MIO NEVER HESITATED to get the answers she wanted. When she was a child, she would smile and flutter her doe eyes to convince anyone to give her what she wanted. Whether it was sweets or information, all she had to do was appear innocent. Now that she was older, being sweet didn't work. Mio had no issues using intimidation.

Yagari closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "You just as annoying and persistent as the hermit," he muttered. He pushed away Mio's staff and walked towards the classroom door.

Mio grabbed the back of his coat, halting him in his steps. She placed the staff across his chest, pinning their bodies together. Leaning up, she whispered her words with coldness.

"You don't know the real me. The person who would go to extremes for the people she loves. Let it be if I have to spill some blood or break a few bones. I'll even lose my mind for them,"

Yagari remained stoic at her words. Yet, inside his mind was spinning. Her comments, her darkness - it brought forward the image of two vampires.

Impossible, Yagari thought, they hated each other.

"We decided to isolate him...in the guest bedroom of the Headmaster's private chambers," Yagari finally told Mio.

"Hm, not that wasn't so hard to say, right Yagari?"

Mio removed her staff and marched towards the Headmaster's private chambers without much of a goodbye or thank you. Yagari watched her walk away. The jingling of bells and crazed laughter followed after her.

If she was made from her blood, she could help Zero. But if she was also made from his ...dammit Cross, I hope you know what you are doing.

Mio can be the destruction of all of us.

∘ ─── ♡༉ ─── ∘

Mio desperately knocked against the wooden door. "Zero open this door before I break it down," She threatened.

Zero had his hand on the doorknob, surprised at Mio's words. She had never spoken with such harshness, let alone made threats. I'm not the only one who is changing, Zero realized.

Opening the door, he immediately observed Mio. Her eyes were narrowed, ready to tear apart anyone or anything that stood in her way. She held herself defensively and had Caelesti clutched tightly in her hand.

"You promised you wouldn't leave my side," Mio's hands shook as she pulled Zero's face closer to hers. "Just like that night, I'm not scared of you. I don't care what happened. I embrace every part of you,"