𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
— CHAPTER SIX ❀

. . . a troublesome princess

╰         ╯

LAST TIME THE HEADMASTER MADE Mio and Zero eat the food he cooked they were grateful his home had two bathrooms. Mio blankly looked at the plate of food in front of her unsure if she should eat it. She looked up at Zero, sharing the same thought, was it safe?

"Tuna carpaccio garnished with marinated tomatoes and parsley and filet of beef with whole vegetable and cream, my style!" Headmaster Cross happily announced, presenting them with a pot of food. Mio carefully chose the food to put into her body. She chose a juicy piece of beef with a vegetable and placed it into her mouth. Zero watched her closely trying to detect any hint of repulsion.

"Not bad," Mio muttered, placing food into her bowl. Zero stabbed his chopsticks into a dumpling and stared at it.

"Say cheese!" The sound of a camera sounded in the dining room and a flash of light blinded Mio. "Today you will be fulfilling your roles as Disciplinary Committee members!" Kaien said, showing them the picture he took. 

On the polaroid, it showed Mio mid-way placing food into her bowl with a confused look and Zero wasn't present in the picture.

"Haha, it's dumpling Zero. His head was replaced with a dumpling," Mio laughed, falling out of her chair. "Ow,"

Zero snorted, "Dumbass,"

∘ ─── ♡༉ ─── ∘

The day for Mio and Zero began with inspecting the dorms of Cross Academy. "Confiscated," Mio spoke in a sing-song voice and walk down the hallway.

"What's the problem?! They're just photos," A Day Class girl complained, grabbing Mio by her shoulder. Mio sighed already knowing how the rest of the day would play out.

"If you didn't have permission to take them then we have a problem," Mio softly said, trying to not emotionally hurt the girl. The girl's eyes started to glisten as unshed tears gathered in her eyes.

"You don't understand Cross-san,"

A disembodied voice interrupted the pair of girls from talking. "She's right, you don't understand. You're abusing your position as the Disciplinary Committee to get close to the Night Class. You wouldn't understand, they talk to you!"

"Class President," Mio uttered, leaning away from the boy who was getting closer and closer to her face as he spoke.

"Confiscated," Zero commented, grabbing a folder from behind the boy's back and placing it into the cart Mio was pushing. The Class President stared after Zero in a daze and looked back at Mio then at the cart.

" I'm sorry Class President. There's nothing I can do. Headmaster ordered us to do this," Mio said, placing her hand on the boy's shoulder. "Here, have a lollipop! It's my favorite so consider yourself lucky for getting it!" 

Mio unwrapped the lollipop and placed it into the Class President's mouth with a smile. The Class President blushed red, realizing how close Mio was to his body. Giving the Class President one last smile, she walked away and started to inspect the dorms of the Day Class.

Mio huffed out a breath as she leaned on the railing of the stairs that lead up to one of the towers. She opened the bag and saw many different items that used to belong to the Day Class students. Even though they were different items, all of them were about the Night Class.