𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
— CHAPTER THREE ❀

. . . a vampire class and two of them take a stroll 

╰           ╯

— THE MEMBERS OF THE NIGHT CLASS weren't paying attention to their teacher who was praising them. "The blood tablet has been accepted worldwide. You have now become the pride of Cross Academy and of the Vampire Race." The vampire teacher stated, looking at the Night Class students.

They didn't care what people thought of them, they were nothing but a study group.

Aido Hanabusa wasn't paying attention nor was he looking anywhere in particular. In front of him was an open notebook with a funny picture of Zero drawn on one of the pages.

"Who does he think he is to pull a stunt like that?! Treating the Kuran siblings disrespectfully," Yuki watched him speak with amused eyes while Kaname played him no mind. 

Ruka approached Hanabusa, grabbing the notebook from his desk. "If you continue to speak like that, everyone will assume you're in love," she laughed.

"As if, I merely admire them! If a chance came to I kill the Disciplinary Committee member I would take it!"

"Just the boy correct?" Shiki Senri questioned, "The girl smells so sweet and pure. It's a shame you can only imagine drinking her blood." The Night Class gaped at Senri's statement and looked at the nonchalant boy with surprised eyes.

Kaname stopped turning the page of his book and Yuki stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"You appear to be interested in the girl, Kaname-sama," Ruka said, looking at the male pureblood. Yuki raised an eyebrow at Ruka as she dismissed the interest Yuki has displayed towards Mio and the look of desperation in her eyes.

Kaname silently stood up before replying to her statement. "Yes, you can call it that," Kaname's answer made Ruka angry and press the end of the notebook onto Hanabusa's hand.

Why was a mere human important to him?

"Ow! Ruka, I will kill you!" Hanabusa shouted, standing up and towering over Ruka.

"Mio is someone precious to us. Be careful how you talk about her or to her and how you behave towards her," Yuki revealed, causing the vampires to look at her. She had her head leaning against the palm of her hand looking at them with glowing red eyes, conveying the message that if they hurt Mio, they would regret it.

∘ ─── ♡༉ ─── ∘

At this point, Zero's complaining was a routine. "I can't accept this. Is it our duty to act as security guards for celebrities?!" Zero exclaimed, slamming his fist onto Headmaster's Cross desk. The Headmaster dismissed it saying he knows it was hard for them to be doing it constantly.

Dark waves came from Zero, "If you know then get more disciplinary committee members! Although Mio isn't useless, she spends more time gawking at those purebloods than pushing back the fangirls!"

"I don't gawk!"

The males in the room ignored her. "That's impossible and you know it Zero. Their identities are kept a secret for a reason," Headmaster Cross then went on to explain how Cross Academy works, which Mio blocked out. "It's just a hard job and you get nothing back in return, who's a better fit for the job than my precious son and daughter!? I won't feel guilty if it's you!" Headmaster Cross happily exclaimed. Mio looked at Zero from the corner of her eyes, waiting for him to explode.