───── 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸❝

( SUMMARY! )

The first thing Mio's eyes witnessed were snowflakes gently falling from the sky, and a few minutes later, she witnessed the death of an inhuman creature. She didn't know how to react or what to think. She couldn't remember her early years. Now as a teenager, there is no indication of who her family is or what happened that caused her to forget. When she thinks of her past, her heart beats against her chest, yearning for her to remember. Just because her mind can't remember the past, doesn't mean her heart can't. When will her heart allow her mind to remember who she is?

( AUTHOR NOTE! )

Thank you for taking the time to read Floral Kiss (even if it's just a glance over). I have been developing this storyline for a long time. The huge amount of energy and enthusiasm I dedicated to creating the timeline surprised me.

This Vampire Knight fanfiction is going to be about a polyamorous relationship between Kaname, Mio (the book's oc), and Yuki. Mio will be the main character. She is the pureblood child who was changed into a human and is living her life as a human.

( DISCLAIMER! )

Vampire Knight, the original plotline, and characters belong to Matsuri Hino. Vampire Knight belongs to her. I, on the other hand, own the oc Mio Kuran-Cross (I created her). Any scene with Mio and the line she says within Floral Kiss belongs to me. 

I do have Floral Kiss posted on Quotev under the username MoonlaceAngel (don't judge - it was created when I was younger and I'm too lazy to change it (⊙_⊙;). If you decide to read Floral Kiss on Quotev, please keep in mind the version you are reading is the first publication. It isn't consistent with Wattpad's version and it hasn't been updated in a long time