𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
— CHAPTER TWO ❀

. . . the day class fawns over the night class

╰      ╯

— MIO WOKE WITH A STARTLE and moved into a sitting position, clutching her head. She hadn't experienced a nightmare but one of her earliest memory. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the image of the man from her head. As she pushed away from her blankets, she gazed out of her dorm's window and saw the sun was hardly rising from the horizon, making dawn color the sky. She sighed, climbing out of bed, and grabbed her bathroom basket. The hallways were quiet, seeing as she was the only one awake early in the morning.

Opening the door to the girl's bathroom, she made her way to one of the shower stalls and turned it on before leaving. She took off her sleepwear as she waited for the cold water to be replaced with warm water. 

She didn't know how for how long she was standing under the water until she heard, the girl's bathroom door open and a few girls walk in. She grabbed her bathrobe before stepping out of the shower stall.

"Good morning Mio-chan!"

"Good morning," she greeted back with a smile. She grabbed a spare towel and dried her body and her hair. Making sure none of the girls were looking at her she quickly put on her undergarments and covered her body yet again with her bathrobe.

"Oh, see you in class Mio-chan!"

"Ugh...please don't remind me,"

Once she made her way inside her dorms, she wasn't surprised to see her roommate already in her uniform and ready to go. Giving her a good morning, Mio started to dress in her school uniform.

Cross Academy is separated into two classes - the Day Class who, as their label suggests, attends class when daylight shines on the sky. The second class, the Night Class, attend classes at the start of twilight.

Mio stopped what she was doing and thought about the Night Class.

The elites of the academy, or so the regular student's think.

Having visuals that are beyond human features — as if they were created by the Greek Goddess Aphrodite. And that was the reason why they have inhuman visuals. They know the humans will ignore how unnatural they look and choose to fawn over them, imagining them as someone they could have a relationship with.

But before they knew it, the beast within the person will drink them to death. It's what vampires are. A beast in human skin, the wolf in sheep's clothing, all to have a drop of blood.

∘ ─── ♡༉ ─── ∘

"Cross Mio!" The teacher yelled, smacking his textbook onto the lavender-haired girl's desk. The girl simply mumbled something inaudible and turned her head, not startled by the sound. The teacher took multiple deep breaths to calm down, making the Day Class students sweatdrop at his behavior. "Okay, Zero can you answer the question?"

"Um. . .Sensei, he's also asleep," A student meekly said.

"Are you kidding me?!" The teacher shouted, gripping his hair. The bell rang, dismissing the students who were more than happy to leave, not wanting to watch another one of their teacher's mental breakdown because of Mio and Zero.

 Mio groaned, stretching her stiff limbs, and turned around to face Zero. "Zero," she said, poking his cheek. "Let's go, the crossover is going to happen soon."