Act 2: Welcome to the Drama Class

Days started early for most of the clubs that had been available in Canterlot High. Meetings had been held to determine what could be done for the new members and additional activities that could be done for the class.

Though one club in particular, had been having the most difficulty.

"No, no--" A young man said as he had tossed the school profile aside, "--She's not right for the part either."

"But president Louis, this girl was part of several drama clubs and played several successful roles on broadway--"

"--Does that face look right for the part for Ellen to you?" The young man--Louis said as he pointed to the picture as the member froze. He rubbed his eyebrows as he said, "This isn't going to work."

"Louis--" A young man with bluish short gray hair said, "--With all due respect, you've been trying to figure out who's going to play as Ellen the whole summer, wouldn't it be easier to go through the auditions like we planned for the Drama class?"

"Legoshi we've been over this--" Louis told him, "--This isn't just a part that can be handed to anyone--If we want the audience to feel what the characters are feeling then the person playing this has to have genuine feelings so that they can relate to her."

A young girl with short white curled hair sighed, "Look we can just say Ellen is available at the audition, and we'll find the girl that can fit the part then. At this rate we're not gonna find her like this."

"Even you Haru..." Louis groaned as he had tried his best to think about it but--

"U-Uh--President Louis?" The member soon said, "--T-There is just one more profile I have here--I-It's a freshman that'll be attending this semester."

"You know our rule, we don't recruit a freshman for the lead role." Louis said.

The young member soon stated, "B-But, her background is the most unique one. Sh-She hasn't done much, because up until now, she's been homeschooled, most of it done by a teacher who works at St. Prince who's also a part of the joint program."

The three of them looked shocked by this sort of thing.

"Homeschooled? St. Prince?" Louis asked, "Let me see that."

The member handed the profile as Louis started to read through it. Though Legoshi, or the girl named Haru didn't notice the change in his expression, they could see the look in his eyes. "This girl--" Louis said before he stood up from the desk, "--Do you know if Principal Celestia arrived yet?"

"Huh?" Legoshi asked, "Wait, why?"

"Because I need to see this girl's schedule and meet with her as soon as possible." Louis replied, as he went out the door.

"W-Wait a minute--You're not actually considering--" Haru soon said as Louis left the room as it seemed to have occurred to her, "... He's serious."

***

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

-Later that Morning; First Period-Math Class-

The School day had begun as the students started to get ready to start their first class. Most of the CDC had been in the same class as the first period had been math as well as the students from St. Prince and Crystal Prep. Though a certain someone came barreling through the door, just as the teachers in charge of the subject had been ready to start.

"OH GOSH ALMIGHTY, I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!" Adofo shouted as he caught his breath, "I SET MY ALARM AT 9 INSTEAD OF SEVEN THIRTY AND LOST MY PHONE AND MY SENSE OF DIRECTION!!"