Act 7: Seeing Red

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

Outside the school where the fight had taken place, Kumojacky had no issue pushing back the cures as they were blowing back in several directions.

"What's wrong Black and White?" Kumojacky asked. "Not in your prime? Blossom and Marine I get because of how weak they are."

"Oh put a sock in it!" Cure Black shouted.

"We're just warming up!" Cure White added.

"We told you once, You're not targeting The Boss!" Cure Marine told him.

"SO stay away from Canterlot High!" Cure Blossom added.

"Ha! And why should I listen to you?!" Kumojacky exclaimed as he did a wave with his sword that blew the cures back even more.

"Blossom! Marine!" Chyphre exclaimed.

"Black, White. Pull it together-Mipo!" Mipple added.

"Hphm! In this new territory you girls are no match for me!" Kumojacky boasted. "Since you're too stubborn enough to move---I'll just destroy this school to make the swordsman come out!"

Cures Blossom and Marine's eyes widened as they shouted "NO!"

Though before they would charge, a massive boulder came crashing at the man as he stopped it with his blade.

"What the--?! A Rock?" Kumojacky exclaimed "WHO TOSSED IT?!"

The Cures looked around to see who tossed the rock but to their surprise, no one was there.

"Huh, that's strange." White said. "Who could have done it?"

"Not me by the size of that thing." Black repiled.

Soon to his surprise a flower began to spurt from one of the cracks.

"Huh? A Flower?" Kumojacky asked.

"EHH?! A FLOWER?!" Coffert exclaimed.

"Wait! That's no Ordinary rock-mepo!" Meeple exclaimed.

"Something's coming out from that rock-Mipo!" Mipple added.

"Eh?" the cures asked before more cracks began to form as their eyes widened.

"LOOK OUT!" Cure Black exclaimed as the girls took over and the rock exploded with Georock Adofo and Flora Sunset with a series of vines on her arms

"SOMEONE ORDERED SOME ROCKY ROAD WITH A HINT OF FLOWERS IN IT?!" Adofo said with a smirk.

"WHAT?!" Kumojacky exclaimed.

"ADOFO?! SUNSET?!" Cure White exclaimed.

"Sup?" Adofo said.

"Looks like you girls were having trouble." Suneet added

"EHH?! That's the boss Marine was talking about?!" Coffret asked.

"But--what's with the looks?" Cure Black asked before she noticed the rings. "Hold on--aren't those Transformation Rings?"

"But didn't Cherry said they were--" Cure White asked.

"Unstable--we know." Sunset said. "We'll manage."

"So--who's flashing pervert is this?" Adofo asked.

"I'M NO FLASHING PERVERT! I'M KUMOJACKY!" Kumojacky exclaimed.

"Kumo---Jacky?" Adofo asked. "Like a spider? Where's your extra arms?"

Marine soon bursted out laughing as she shouted "Good one, Boss!"