Act 14: A Wonderful A La Mode -Rocky Road Special-

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

(Music: Counterattack-Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai Original Soundtrack vol. 1; Composed by Yuki Hayashi)

As the fight went on, Cures Miracle, Magical and Felice were sent crashing into the bleachers as they shouted in pain.

"MIRACLE MAGICAL! FELICE!" Mofutun ran as they groaned in pain.

"OWIE!" They heard Pinkie shout as she crashed to the gym.

"PINKIE PIE!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "Why you--!" Adagio soon grabbed her head as she flew up and tossed her to the ground--Or so she thought if a cushion of pudding hadn't saved her from falling. "Whew, Thanks Custard.!"

Custard nodded as she said "of course!"

"Tch! GET OUT OF MY WAY! PRETTY CU-" Adagio shouted before Macaroon Jullente tied her up once more she turned to Macaron as she smiled.

"No no no~" She said with a teasing tone.

Adagio growled before she summoned lasers to hit the teens but was blocked by Rarity's shield, In the next second Blossom and Marine let out a war cry as they charged at Adagio.

"What you did to Mr. Adofo was unforgivable!" Cure Blossom exclaimed.

"We'll avenge the Boss' honor!" Cure Marine added as they two of them used--

"PRETTY CURE-FLORAL--"

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Adagio shouted as she shot more lasers at their feet causing it to explode as The Cures were sent flying before Yang caught them.

"Woah! Hey!" Yang exclaimed. "They're only kids! You don't have to--"

"Oh SHUSH!" Adagio exclaimed as she sped up to take the lance from Applejack as she was kicked to a tree before she began to charge though before she could stab her.

"HEY ADAGIO!"

Adagio was soon taken back by not one, not two but three punches all by Star Butterfly before she delivered a roundhouse kick to her jaw causing a tooth to come out as she was snef back down to the ground.

Cherry and Twilight got up from their injuries to see Star Butterfly in her new form as well as the team as they looked at her with awe.

"S-Star Darling?!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Is that---really you?" Soul asked

".....Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" Marco asked.

"Marco! You already know I can transform into this!" Butterfly told her

"I know--But it still surprises me." Marco said.

"You're so silly." Butterfly said

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU COULD TURN INTO A LITERAL BUTTERFLY!!!" Adofo shouted.

"Well you're still a poopy face jerk and I'm still mad at you!" Butterfly argued, "So there!"

"Okay I kinda deserved that." Adofo said.

"KINDA?!"

Adagio let out a growl as she grabbed her by the neck while flying.

"STAR!" Adofo exclaimed

"You--! YOU!" Adagio exclaimed before Star used her wand to blast her away before skidding to the group with the Kira Kira Girls.

"Star-senpai---you!!" Cure Whip asked.