Act 11: Wait & Bake

-Canterlot High School; Entrance-

The girls had been outside the school as Ichika took out what appeared to be a colorful suitcase with Rainbow Dash tapping her food, impatiently as usual.

"So if we're not having a test in the school. Where are we having it?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Ichika smiled as she soon said the magic words

"KiraPati--OPEN!"

The suitcase soon turned into a giant patisserie sop with the words "KiraKira Patisserie in balloon colorful lettering with Rainbow Dash screeching

"WHAT THE WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed "You mean We're gonna have our patience test--"

"In the Patissiere? Yep!" Ichika said with a smile. "You're gonna help us bake some sweets to boost the spirit of the drama club!"

"Baking?!" Rainbow Dash said. "Oh no! I have no time to bake! Plus that's Adofo and Pinkie's department so--" before she can make a dash, Akira and Yukari catch her by the arms as she comes to a stop.

"Nice try." Akira said.

"Would you rather We let your leaders suspend you for a week?" Yukari asked as she flinched.

"You really are fickle." Rainbow Dash said with a pout.

"Alright!" Ichika said, "I've got just the thing for this test!"

She took out a picture from her phone as it was a--

"Rainbow Baked Alaska?!" Rainbow Dash shouted, "Isn't that an advanced Dish?! Not even Adofo and Pinke can pull out that stunt on the first try! It took them at least a whole week last summer!"

"Which is why this is the perfect patience test for you!" Ichika said.

"WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash shouted

"Ichika, are you sure this is a good idea?" Aoi asked. "I mean not even we can pull it off without Ciel."

"It's gonna be okay!" Ichika said with a thumbs up. "Rainbow Dash said it took our senpais a week to do them, And This is the perfect opportunity! Plus she gave us the rundown on how we can do this incase we have to bake it again!" she took out a notebook as it showed how to do the Rainbow Baked Alaska much to Rainbow Dash's dismay."

"H-hey i just remember i gotta go to a thing!" Rainbow Dash said as she ran--or that's what would have happened if within a blink of an eye her geode was suddenly snatched as she found herself regularly running. "HUH?!"

"I got the shiny rock-peko!" She turned to see Pekorin holding her cyan geode as she blinked twice before asking. "Did that dog just--"

"Oh no!" Ichika said as she had a nervous laugh. "She didn't talk at all."

"MY GEODE!!!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Hey! Tell your dog to give it back!"

"No-Peko!" Pekorin exclaimed as Rainbow Dash flinched.

"Why not?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"You have to do the patience test-peko!" Pekorin replied with Ichika covering her mouth before she said with a nervous smile, "A-Anyway! Let's a-la cooking!"

"Can't you say Let's cook?!" Rainbow Dash asked as she was being dragged inside by Akira and Aoi

***

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

-KiraKira Patissiere-