Act 4: Practice Makes Perfect

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

After Pluck and Noelle's stunning performance, The judges began to call up the next person who was none other than Applejack and Rainbow Dash as they had just finished setting up the stage. "Alright, you ready Rainbow Dash?"

"I was born ready!" Rainbow Dash said as she readied her guitar.

"Oooh another song?" Aoi asked as her eyes sparkled.

"Let's hope this one is appropriate." Yukairi added.

"GO DASHIE AND AJ!" Pinkie cheered as she had her bandaid on her head..

"B-Be Careful Miss Pinkie Pie! You're still recovering!" Tsubomi said

"Don;t worry Tsubomi!" Pinkie said. "I'll be fine! By the way, who's your twin sister?"

As Applejack plugged Rainbow Dash's guitar she began to Rock out on her guitar most to everyone's shock as they started up the song.

Everyday I get in the que (Too much Magic Bus)

To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much Magic Bus!)

I'm so nervous I just sit and smile (too much, Magic Bus)

You house is only another mile (too much, Magic Bus)

Thank you, driver, for getting me here (too much, Magic Bus)

You'll be an inspector, have no fear (too much, Magic Bus)

I don't want to cause no fuss (too much, Magic Bus)

But can I buy your Magic Bus? (too much, Magic Bus)

"Oh i remember this song!" Aoi said as she began to headbang while she cheered "Rock on, Sempai!"

"A-Aoi! Everyone is starting!" Hiari said nervously.

"Uh--Is Rainbow Dash singing most of it?" Mirai asked.

"I thought she and Applejack were singing it together?" Liko said, confused.

"Oh dear..." Rarity said as she face palmed herself

"God Damn it." Adofo groaned.

"Should we stop her?" Sunset asked.

"No Powers, remember?" Adofo said.

"..Crap." Was all Sunset could reply.

"Then what should we do?" Cherry asked.

"I can toss my textbook." Maka suggested, "That's not a power."

"Huh, I guess I can use my wooden sword again." Adofo added. "Hopefully it doesn't stab her forehead.

"It still counts as assaulting, you two." Soul said as he pulled them back. "Plus you really wanna do that with a police officer watching?"

They turned to Spike Spiegel who was watching as he gave a wave as he had been casually smoking.

"...Damn it." Adofo and Maka groaned.

"Then what should we do?" Twilight asked.

"I got this." Yami said as he stood up and started to go to the stage.

"Uhh Coach, My aunt did warn you of harming teens." Butterfly told him.

"Don't bother, he's not gonna listen." Touma said.