Prologue: Intermission

As summer began to close, September had already begun as Canterlot city had begun. Everyone had been getting ready to start the new semester. Though a few certain people had been sleeping in through their own alarm. One in particular being a certain boy with a short fluffy afro wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. A Fmailar white parakeet with Yellow and Pink highlight son his hair and feathers had been sound asleep in his nest as a bubble could be shown on his nose as the two were sound asleep---

BANG, BANG, BANG--Went the door.

"BRO, BRO, BRO, BRO---WAKE UP!" Mikan shouted through the door, "IT'S 8:30, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL 30 MINUTES AGO!!"

Adofo rolled over on his belly as he groaned dazely, "Five more minutes."

Mikan groaned on the other side, "Man, I didn't want to do this but--"

BOOM---Went the door causing Adofo to shriek and fall out of bed suddenly. Turns out Mikan broke the door with the help of a cannon.

"MIKAN! YOU KNOW WHAT MOM SAID ABOUT USING THE CANNON!" Adofo exclaimed.

"NEVERMIND THAT YOU'RE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL DUMMY BROTHER!!" Mikan yelled, "IT'S ALREADY 8:35!!"

"Huh?" Adofo said before he looked at the clock, seeing that the clock turned to 8:36. He soon had a face as he said "it's 8:36---" he did a double take as he exclaimed "HOLY CRAP IT'S 8:36!" he took Zeo as he shouted "ZEO COME ON! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"GAH! CHOKING!!" Zeo shouted as he gagged.

As he zipped Mika shouted "ADOFO! STOP! YOU CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL IN YOUR BOXERS!"

Adofo did a whole 360 as he rushbed back in his room and slammed the door as Mikan could hear construction sounds, animal sounds and even door bells. Adofo came out in his fall outfit which consists of a light Brown hoodie, a silver shirt and blue ripped jeans as he rode his skateboard down the rails of his home and into the kitchen

"Oh Finally. Sleeping beauty is awake." Shana said. "You realize--"

"CAN'T TALK NOW! GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL, LOVE YA MOM, KAY BYE!!!!!" Adofo shouted as he zipped past Shana while she realized the toast she made was gone.

"H-Hey! What about Lunch?!" Shana asked.

"I'LL BUY SOME IN THE CAFETERIA!!" Adofo shouted as he went down the block before--

"Bro!" Zen called out, "That's the way to Crystal Prep! Canterlot High's the other way!"

They could hear a loud screech before Adofo went rocketing back as he yelled, "KNEW THAT!"

On the streets, Adofo began to speed up on his skateboard with his backpack and toast in mouth

***

Yo!

I'm Adofo Chuckwuemeka! I'm an average--well not so average 16 year old High School Student of Canterlot High School!

With my pet parrot Zeo in my hair and my trusty Nothing ventured wooden sword and amazing abilities!

I also happen to be Leader of a team known as the Cross Dimension Crew!

***

"Hey, what's with the Narration?" Zeo asked as he popped out.

"Well The audience has to know who the main characters are. Speaking of--Where's Sunset?" Adofo asked.