Act 12: VS. The Akumatized Dazzlings

-Twenty Minutes Earlier-

Backstage, The Dazzlings were reciting their lines for the play as all of this was going on. Though at the same time as they were rehearsing, they were still feeling frustrated about the roles that were given. Maily one particular role.

"GAH! I CAN'T REHERASH LIKE THIS!" Aria exclaimed. "That Journey--!"

"It's Worse enough she's part of Chukwuemeka and Shimmer's lil group of friends!" Adagio added.

"Man and our attempts to steal the show aren't working!" Sonata added with a pout as the tree girls groaned.

"Say is it me or has our fights with the Cross Dimension Crew been one sided." Aria asked.

"Especially now that they got those Pretty Cures by their side!" Sonata exclaimed. "What kind of name is that?! Something out of a show for little girls?!"

"Gah! At this rate, we'll never get our magic back." Adagio said as she took out three items. "Even if we manage to attack them with these items. OR these jewels that Infinite guy gave us!"

The three girls gave a collective groan unknown to them, a familiar dark butterfly landed on their script as it was darkened before the three of them had a mask insignia over their eyes.

"Phantom Dazzlings. I am Hawk Moth. I've seen your many battles with that wretched Cross Dimension Crew. I'm here to offer you girls a deal. With the power I possess, not only do you three get your magic back but you can have a fighting chance against the CDC AND their allies, The Pretty Cures." Hawk Moth told them. "All I ask in return is their friends, Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous AND Accelerator. Are you three up for it?"

Sonata gave a smirk as she said. 'Mr. Hawk Moth, you got yourself a deal!"

"They say the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Aira said.

"Please make this alliance with you, Hawk Moth." Adagio said with an evil smile as the girls began to change.

***

(Opening Theme: Love Live! School Idol Project OP 1-Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Performed by μ's)

-Auditorium-

After Ecplisa left to deal with the akuma with the other teachers, the students were reciting their lines while Legoshi, Haru and Louis finally caught Glacier as she was tied up thanks to Yuji, Kiyoko, Erika and Ghost.

"Whew! That was a tough one." Haru said as she whipped the sweat out of her head. "Thanks for the help, you guys."

"It was no problem, Haru-Senpai!" Erika said with a thumbs up.

Yuji groaned as he said, "Is it weird that she's worse than Ghost?"

"The hell does that mean?!" Ghost asked as he put Nobara in a head lock as she tapped his hands.

"MUAY-THAI!" Kiyoko shouted before giving chops to his arm, freeing nobara and flipping Ghost on his back.

"AGAIN WITH THE MUAY THAI?!" Ghost exclaimed as he grabbed her arm, "I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!"

"That's enough, Ghost!" Legoshi said separating him and Kiyoko. "You heard Mrs. Eclipsa, Any negative emotion would just attract that akuma here."

As Legoshi tried to mediate the peace between tube teens, Louis' phone soon began to beep as it had been from his notifications. He noticed the messages as it had been from a familiar number.

"Would you excuse me? I gotta take this." Louis said as he suddenly stood to leave the room.

"Huh?" Legoshi said shocked, "Wait, Louis--!"