Act 24: Curtain Call

By the time it had reached the end of the play, everyone had been driven to tears, especially to the other actors and stagehands behind the curtain. Louis and Journey had been underneath a tree that was made by the stagehands as they looked to be surrounded by a set of painted flowers that resembled that of lunar flowers.

"Did you chase after me Ellen?" Louis said as he took Journey's hand; he brought her in for a hug, "I can't believe it! With you at my side, I fear nothing. I am a reaper! In death--I will prove my love to you!"

Journey soon slumped in Louis arms as she had pretended to play dead; Louis gently set her down on the ground as he looked to her, possessing a look of solemn.

"Ellen..." He said as he looked towards the spotlight above, "... Have you said your farewells to this world?"

And just like that, the lights had dimmed and the curtains had drawn back. The whole audience started to cheer and clap.

Adofo had been practically drowning in his own tears as he had said with a sob, "Oh God! This is depressing!"

Storm added as he sobbed, "Oh man, why oh why do they die young?!"

"Ellen dies at the end!?" Pinkie sobbed, "Why didn't anyone tell me!?"

Rarity sniffled as she said while handing them a handkerchief, "Truly a dear love story!"

Accelerator couldn't help but have a rageful look in his eyes, "I REALLY want to kill something now--" He grabbed the neck of Adofo's shirt, "--I'll start with you."

Adofo had shouted fearfully, "WHY ME?!"

"Why else, Samurai Punk?" Accelerator said as his glare intensified.

"You can start with me~" Star Stalker said as she touched his shirt.

Accelerator only took one look at her before turning on his battery. The next thing anyone knew, Star had been stuck in the ceiling making everyone look shocked.

"Mr. Accelerator! You can't use your powers here!" Tsubomi told him.

"Come on Accel!" Touma said to him, "This is no time for you to be jealous!"

"WHO SAID I WAS JEALOUS, HERO!?" Accelerator shouted, before he turned to what appeared to be a log he was holding with a face that had it's tough stuck out where Adofo used to be.

Accelerator's eyebrow twitched, as a chair suddenly rolled itself into a ball the minute he touched it, , "I'm really gonna kill him now."

"HOLY CANNOLI!!" Adofo exclaimed, "I FORGOT HE CAN DO THAT!!"

"Huh? Where's the boss coming from?" Erika asked as they all looked around.

Accelerator tapped his foot before they heard Adofo shriek. They saw he came flying through the exit door before Accelerator managed to catch him by the neck.

"Forgot--You can track Ki too..." Adofo choked.

"Now where was I?"

Before he could do anything, Yuri in a flash used her hand to karate chop it causing him to let go as she took Adofo which surprised most of them.

"Woah...just like that?" Applejack asked.

"Marry me." was all Storm said.

"That's enough, Accelerator." Yuri told him. "Turn off your battery before the teacher sees what you did."

Accelerator clicked his tongue as he turned off the battery. "I don't like you." He said to Yuri as she flinched a little.

"Hey!" They soon heard a familiar voice say. They were quick to notice it had been Haru, "What are you guys doing? All actors and dancers have to go on stage to take a bow!"